||Chapter 5|| edited

Start from the beginning

The said female whirled around and looked at him while clutching a large spatula in her hand. Though her eyes filled recognition as she stared at him, "Good morning.... Uh...."

"Jungkook," the male gave her a friendly smile, not feeling or looking offended that she hadn't remembered his name.

Yumi nodded in relief, secretly glad that he didn't show any annoyance.

"I'm sorry, I've never been good with names," Yumi apologized, speaking in Korean slowly.

"Me either," Jungkook laughed as he turn his attention to the three toddlers, flashing them a smile, "Good morning."

The toddlers flashed him a smile, Hazuki looking slightly shy, "Good morning!"

"So," Jungkook looked back at the female, gathering enough confidence to stand near her to peer over her shoulder, "What are you cooking?"

Yumi smiled as she grabbed a plate, slipping on the finished French toast, "American style breakfast, would you like to have French toast and scrambled eggs as well?" She questioned while quickly placing the fruits and powdered sugar, topping off with whipped cream.

Jungkook watched in awe at the breakfast that definitely looked delicious.

"Uh, yes please," Jungkook squeaked, mentally slapping himself at how uncool he sounded

Yumi didn't seem to notice, only placing three plates in front of her siblings. Though as the children moved to dig in, she coughed stopping them from moving.

While Jungkook looked at them in confusion, the female crossed her arm over her chest, raising an eye brow at the triplet.

The children sheepishly smiled as they took their forks, stabbing a large piece of scramble eggs placed in front of them.

"Jungkook can, uh, you do me a favor and...." She mentally thought for the word in Korean, "Ah.... Watch them eat to make sure they all have at least four bites of the eggs?" Yumi questioned as she started to drop more bread into the bowl with batter. She smiled to herself, quite proud that she was able to speak without many mistakes in her Korean.

The male immediately grew amused as the children started to make faces at Yumi's turned back as they chewed the egg as if they didn't like it.

"Ne, you guys have to eat all your food or you won't grow big and strong," Jungkook winked at the children who in return nodded.

Yumi smiled as she placed her bread down on the pans, starting to also cook some scrambled egg for herself and Jungkook.

The said male observed the new acquaintance he just met. He wanted to talk to the cooking female though he was too embarrassed, not even knowing what kind of conversation he was suppose to have.

He stared at the triplets for a moment before his eyes widen as he looked at the clothes they all wore. His eyes then moved to Yumi, also looking at what she wore.