Chapter 19: Elmo's Song

A/N

Ok so I have not got my 5 but i did get 3 so good enough for me i have been waiting ages but now i am like stuff that and am posting cus someone! *looks to my left* is bugging me (yeah kim i am talking about you since you are sitting next to me)

Jackie's POV

'Any way, which one are you dating dear?' I had to ask, I LOVE HER ALREADY! oh i hope she is one of my son's mates. I mean with what she has said that I have heard she is amazing!

'MOM! What kind of...' Kaden was cut off by Lyscia,

'Non Jackie, I don't believe in love so why date?' WHAT!

'Yeah but she makes out with anyone' Seth muttered, uhoh there is going to be trouble, he never really cares about girls, why now, why her oh he better not mess this up, I have to find out what they mean.

'What does he mean Lyscia?'

'Well its just because these numpties dare me to kiss or make out with guys.' oh dear, no wonder Seth really does like her! Why does she not believe in love

'Oh but why don't you believe in love? I mean what about mates?' 

'Uh, nope I don't well I guess I just never did, and as for mates they are your other half, in my opinion they are just what you need in life. And I have no say in that, in love you do.'

'Oh' was all we could say, in her mind that made sense but that is a bit awkward for the rest of us here

'Well that explains a lot.' oh whats his face said

'Uh Why?'

'Like why you never dated, and why you are not intrested in us at all!'

'Ok Doug, but I have told you this before.' THATS HIS NAME! Doug.

'Oh yeah well still!' He folded his arms and sulked, gosh he is such a baby. Lyscia reminds me of my child hood friend, granted we could not see each other much, but she couldn't be could she, I mean she was a human there is no way her child could be human unless. Could she really be there is no way.

'You remind me of someone.' Did I say that out loud oh shoot.

'You remind me of a girl I knew as a child, the way you talk.'  WAIT WHY DID I SAY THAT!

'Anyway everyone you should all get cleaned up, and put on your swimmers and bring jackets.' I got up leaving them not before wondering if Lyscia could be. I headed of, not wanting to intervein or intrude anymore.

Lyscia's POV

I got up from Seth and walked away, I don't know why but this guy just confuses the fudge out of me, following everyone else who has already left I wondered around trying to find them in this MASSIVE PLACE!!! oh yeah i am a werewolf, silly me, I started to use my wolfy senses and sniffed around, gosh that does not sound right.  Anyways I sniffed them out and found them all in a room.

"Hey guys who is staying here?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" 

"What, What I say?" 

"Shit Lyscia you scared us"

"Oh sorry all, so..."

"Oh right, well we decided that all of us should just stay in one room. We are erm opening up this room to the other one?"

"Oh right as in breaking it down?"

"Nope finding the latch to seperate the two rooms, problem is we can't find it"