Chapter 16: Human

I went to my room while the rest went to Kaden’s. I also got all the memory cards from the video cameras. I headed over to Kaden’s room as planned. I was walking towards his door when I heard soft mutters about love and mates from Seth’s room. Cautiously I walked to his room a slowly opened his door. I saw Seth, making out with some slut. Oh joy but then I saw something in his hand. There was a picture. He was starring at it, while he made out with this girl.

'Cat, get of me, I am sorry but I can't do this!'

'What do you mean, we are mates'

'No I already found mine and you aren't her'

'Uhuh sure'

'Just leave.'

'I will be back just wait and see.' I quickly went to Kaden’s room. I was confused, why did I feel sick when they were making out? Most likely cus she was a slut. But why should I care? Because you like him. I stopped dead when I thought that. That's not possible, I mean is it? Could I be? Oh I dunno what to do. I went to Kaden’s room and sat on the wheelie chair.

'Hey guys' - 'what's' - 'up?'

'Lyscia you are gonna get dizzy and we are just doing homework?'

'Jeez you guys should do it earlier'

'Sorry we are not as smart as you.'

'As you should, awww I was only kidding Max!' They continued there homework and I started to edit the video and stuff to make it look better. I mean revenge is sweet and YouTube just loves to show it! When I finished editing I posted it onto YouTube and then posted a link on some people's Facebook. Cus I am just that awesome ;) anyway it seems that everyone in Kaden’s room has a smart phone as they all got an email.

'Hey Lyscia can I borrow your laptop?'

'Um can't you use Kaden’s?'

'Well he is using it.'

'Oh ok sure then hold on and let me just save this. I saved my work, logged out of Facebook and passed Arch my laptop. I then headed over to the kitchen to see what there was to snack on, I opened his fridge to just find drinks. Great? So I went to the pantry. Were I found some chips, popcorn, dip, candy and chocolate. I went for a chocolate bar of course. I sat down on the chair and started to spin and eat while I waited for them to Finnish.

'Hey is that one of my chocolate bars?'

'Yep'

'You did not just eat one of my chocolate bars!'

'I so did oh and what do you think of my video?'

'You filmed that? But you are in it? I thought it was great ahahaaha' he forgot about his chocolate bar and showed everyone my short clip about Seth’s pants. The bell went to show dinner was ready and we all headed to the hall. Harry Potter here we come!

'Oh hey Seth, how was Cat?'

'Uh, what the hell do you mean?'

'Oh when I was going to Kaden’s your door was wide open and I saw you and Cat getting very into it. Me being disgusted closed the door'

'What? No! She came onto me!'

'Sure, well see ya at the table oh and I hope you like the YouTube video.' I smiled and went into the cue.

'Oh shit I am so sorry.'

'Hey its no biggie I am Lyscia and you are?'

'Kim'