Chapter 14 (part 2): OMO

I was laughing so hard, as I watching that idiot run for his life. He noticed that I was gaining on him and started to run properly. I nearly had him in my reach and out-stretched my arms ready to pull him down and make him beg for mercy. I got hold of his collar, and pulled down hard, he toppled over and looked up dazed, to see me laughing at his idiotic expression. I regained myself and glared down at him, I had my fist up in the air ready to punch him.

‘Do you plea mercy?’

‘Oh God Yes, please don’t harm my beautiful face. I am sorry I take it all back.’

‘AHAHAHAHAHA oh go! your face is anything but beautiful.’ I let my hand drop and saw Kaden relax, I then saw an opening down below, and quickly kicked it.

‘Hahahaha that will teach you to mess with me sucker!’ He groaned in agony, and I heard laughter from in front of me, I looked up and saw our gang and Seth’s laughing at the little scene that I caused, I skipped over to Coel and Gabe and slung an arm around each of them.

‘Now guys, lets leave Kaden, in his sorrow and have some fun!’ Everyone agreed and then we headed to the boys dorms, and went into Seth’s room because apparently it was the biggest except for mine, which I wanted to keep  a secret about where it was from Seth. When walking in, I noticed that it was clean, and neat, oh dear, what is wrong with this boy. His dorm is cleaner than mine!

‘Nice dorm.’

‘Uh, what. Oh yeah thanks, its ok.’ God he sounded stupid.

‘So what are we doing?’

‘Lets play Truth or Dare?’

‘Um,  yeah sure Max!’ I swear people are normally excited by this game but they all seem reluctant except for Max, Seth, Kaden and I. We sat in a circle, and Seth took out an empty glass bottle.

‘Ok Max, since you were the one who chose this game, you are gonna have to truth or dare someone first.’ He spun the bottle and it landed on Coel,

‘Truth or Dare?’

‘Truth’

‘Ok, um, wow this is hard, guys some help?’

‘Honestly you are hopeless, ask about his first kiss or crush or who he has a crush on now’

‘Oh yeah good idea. Ok Coel who is your current crush, oh and you have to only tell me!’ Coel walks over to Max and writes in down on a piece of paper, he then shows it to Max. Next thing, we see is Coel burning the piece of paper. I look at Max, and see him smiling.

‘Ok Coel your turn’ Coel spun and it landed on Gloria.

‘Truth or Dare?’

‘Um Truth’

‘Ok what is your deepest darkest secret?’

‘Uh, well let me see, my deepest darkest secret is that well, I am Polly’s younger sister’

‘Hold on, if you are younger how are you in the same year?’

‘Oh that’s cus she was held back a year, cus she ain’t that bright and all!’

‘Oh so she is 17 now?’

‘Yeah and she has already changed.’

‘Oh! THANK GOD FOR THAT’

‘Kaden what do you mean by that.’

‘Well it just means that non of us is her mate!’ We looked at him for a while, and then we got it.

‘Right, Gloria your turn!’ She spun the bottle and it landed on me, Great?

‘Truth or Dare?’