Chapter 21: Wedding day

Tasha's wedding dress up top
Tasha's pov...
Today's the day I'm extra nervous and scared, also happy because I'm marrying the man I love "are u ready baby girl " jakes mother and my mother Came in I took ah breath " ready as I'll ever be " I laughed "the make artist had just finished Miya's make up now she's ready for you" .... After my make up and hair was done they helped me into the dress and Miya with her now little bump bearly showing walked up behind me " you look so beautiful girl I remember when we were little girls dreaming about how our big day was gonna look and how we were gonna look and how we wanted it to go now here we are me watching my bestfriend/ sister get married me having a baby and about to get married ( o yea I forgot to mention he proposed to her on there anniversary I was so happy for her ) and having our degrees we did it girl "by then I was in tears and so was she " we did it were not little girls anymore were grown and sooner or later your gonna have little people of your own I'll be an aunt , I never imagined our life's to turn out like this but I'm glad they did I wouldn't change anything and remember we went to my aunts wedding and she gave us those cute little bracelets "she opened a little box and pulled out the bracelets and handed me one now u have something old to go with the new " after we were finished and dried our eyes my mother, Miya's mom and jakes came in " ok girls lets get this show on the road " they said ......
...............
Jakes pov...
As I stand at the alter and wait for my baby girl I think wow it's finally time my baby will be officially mine (A/N there on the beach in Los Angeles )

As my baby walked down the sandy beach I could believe how beautiful she looked she had tears in her eyes as her mother walked her down no lie I had a couple of tears come out just being truthful they finally stopped the music when she got to me I...

As my baby walked down the sandy beach I could believe how beautiful she looked she had tears in her eyes as her mother walked her down no lie I had a couple of tears come out just being truthful they finally stopped the music when she got to me I took her had and she handed her flowers to Miya the preacher spoke "we are gathered her to join these two " ......and so on ( I went ahead and cut that short to the end ) I now pronounce you mr. & mrs. Jake Alexander cater .
...................
After gathering (idk what it's called)
Still in jakes pov..
We greeted people and people talked to us , we danced our first dance as we were dancing I heard my baby girls stomach growl "are you hungry " I asked her she nodded yes " but every one is gonna wanna talk to I'll wait I guess " she said I thought for a moment " let's get out of here and go to the our favorite pizza place " she laughed and agreed we waited till it was a good enough time land snuck out as we were sitting there and enjoying our selfs people were looking at us like we were wired we  one even asked why we were dressed the way we were after we ate we decided to go back and everyone was Looking for us after everything we got ready to leave for our honeymoon and this was the one thing I got to plan "baby are  you gonna tell me where we are going" she asked " no baby girl it's a surprise " after the drive we got on our private jet after a 4 hr flight we had finally made it to bora bora and we made it to the resort we would stay at

We greeted people and people talked to us , we danced  our first dance as we were dancing I heard my baby girls stomach growl "are you hungry " I asked her she nodded yes " but every one is gonna wanna talk to I'll wait I guess " she said I though...

My baby girl was so amazed by the place after we got settled in she went to take a shower but came back dressed in a sexy lingerie and man I never thought in a million years I would see ah girl look this good she kissed me, and  I picked her up and threw her on the bed by the end of our heavy make out session we finally got down to business but I wasn't gonna force her "are you sure you ready baby girl " she nodded i slipped a condom on and stuck it in
.................................
The next morning
I woke up before my love and made get breakfast I woke her up
Let her eat  and then ran her a hot bath  we enjoyed the rest of the day and I still can't believe it she's finally mine ......
.............................
I hope u guys enjoyed that chapter I tryed my best ~naee