Chapter 12: our weekend

Tasha's outfit for the night .
Tasha's pov..
After we finished packing for the weekend I sent a quick text to jake telling him I will be gone for the weekend and that was it I thought about earlier and the girl that came up to us he's probably with her any ways I walked down stairs and seen Miya was packed and ready we walked out the door and put our bags in my car and got ready to leave.
2hr later..
After the 2 hour drive to the next town over. I drove us to a nice hotel and booked us a room after we got settled we went and found us something to eat  on our way back to the hotel. You wanna go out tonight Miya asked I went ahead and said yes because I want her happy. When we got back to the hotel we ate then started to get ready before I took a shower I picked out the clothes I wanted to wear tonight and showered Miya did to after she did she dressed in a black with flowers on it and it was mid thigh body-con  dress she put on some wedges with it and started on her hair while I did her make up after I finished I let my hair stay naturally curly and did my make up natural. After we finished every thing we headed out we went to the place we always go to when we come here when we wanna go out we went up  to the security guard name James as soon as he saw us he broke out into a smile James loves us we meet him the first time we came and he has always loved us he has became one of our friends we text him a lot he may look mean and every thing but he really is a sweat person. Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming. I would have done something with you Guys he said can we do something tomorrow or Sunday or we can do something both days were here till Sunday. After we finished talking to James we went into  the club and got us some drinks I got margarita and Miya got a coconut drink after we got our drinks a guy asked Miya to dance I got me more drinks by the time Miya came back I was starting to feel the and the affects so Miya decided that it was time to go back to the hotel. I really didn't want to ruin her moment, no let's stay you were having a good time. I did have a good time but it's already late we should go back she said ok I said lets go but you have to drive though.
After we made it back to the hotel I changed into my night clothes and went to bed.
The next morning/evening
I woke up to see I had some text from James and a bunch from jake but I didn't answer I texted James back and told him how we should go to the mall today so I woke Miya up and told her she got up and and got some clothes and went in the restroom to take a shower while she was in there I decided to go on my Instagram after we were both finished showered and ready to go we headed out to meet James and have a nice day of shopping .
.......................
I know it was probably boring  but i hope to make it better for you guys ...naee~
Sorry I didn't really edit it