chapter 4:starting the new job

Her outfit for the day up top
Tasha's POV...
Beep...beep... I hear my alarm clock blare in my ear, I shut it off and groan I hate Mondays it does nothing but kill me I look at my clock to see 8:20, I get up and shower and grab my out fit that I sat out last night and try to tame my curls so I just settle on putting it into a nice bun and put my heels on.
After I am done with every thing I head down stairs to see that miya is already gone but she left me some eggs and bacon and orange juice out she sooo loves me and knows me well on food.
She even put me some coffee in a Togo cup to take with me to work ( I really don't know what the cup is called ) but she know I will make her something when she gets home, when I fishes every thing I wash and put my dishes away.
Grabbing every thing I need and heading out the door to my car and heading to to my new job I don't think I could get any more nervous but I'm ready!
When I get there I head up to the same floor I did last time and walked to the receptionist that really didn't seam to like me .
She escorted me Mr. Carters office and he told me I have my own office, he told me to get situated and be in his office in 20 minutes and be ready to take notes with that he left, I looked around my new office in amazement it just needed some of my personal touches.
When I was done admiring my office I got up and grabbed a not pad and walked back to Mr. Caters office when I got there he was on the phone talking to someone he gestured for me to have a seat in front of him, after he was done with his phone call. He started.
First I want you to call Lawson corp and set up a meeting with him also I need you to go over these files and make sure they are done right also I wanted you to know we are gonna have a lunch date with a very important client and that will be all I will let you know if I need any thing else.
After I finished all the files it was time for lunch so I got up and headed to Mr Carter's office and we left and met the client
When we finally got back he told me that he needed me to file the files he gave me into the computer when I finally finished every thing it was time for me to leave I gathered all the files up and bring them back to Mr. Carters office and told him I was leaving .
When I finally got home I was bombarded with questions about my day by miya I laughed and told her how it went after I asked her what she wanted for dinner and I already knew the answer chicken Alfredo with fried chicken when I fished every thing we ate and watched movies for the rest of the night.
................................
I hope every body enjoyed their new years I wish I could have did more. But all in all I'm just hoping to do better things this year that's why I started this book I'm trying new things even though I may not be the best at it practice makes perfect that's my motto this year and I'm hoping to stick to it ~naeeb