Chapter 20 . Nervous much ?

Tasha's pov ... 4 months later...
So over the last couple of months my nerves have been through the roof but I think they would have been worse if I didn't have jake, Miya ,James, my mom and jakes parents to help me and did I mention Miya and James are having a baby welp they are she just found out ah lil bit ago and I died laughing when she told him and he fainted I waited till he woke up and I asked him was he ok then I burst out laughing I was rolling be he was extremely happy she wants a boy and he wants ah girl . Also did I mention the day of our wedding date is scheduled for jakes birthday July 14 I'm so excited but I was kinda thinking the 15 so he could enjoy his special day he said no that would be a way he could enjoy it so I said ok almost all of the planning is don't I found the most beautiful dress we have a beautiful heart shaped neck line dress a beautiful venue also jake bought me ah new car a newer model a 2015-2016 Range Rover my favorite its white with black rims I was so happy when he surprised me with it but so far I have only had a panic attack 2 times my nerves have got me to but I made it.
.......
Jakes pov...
So Tasha has been very nervous about the wedding I have been pretty calm through the whole planning thing my father says I'm probably gonna though when the day gets here I feel he's right and plus he's had the experience also I'm really ready to marry my baby girl  on my birthday that's the only gift I want and she wanted it on the 15 but that's the only gift I want, my bestfriend Jason is gonna be my best man so he's flying In I can't wait to see him I just can't wait to have my baby girl as mine 😁
....................
So do you guys think I should do a  sequel to this book or no ?
~naee