Chapter 10.so who is she

Tasha's pov...
Her clothes up top.
Its been ah week since the art gallery and. Me and jake have talked a lot since even at work we talk. It's been nice I've never been so happy I think I'm starting to like him more. Today was Friday. So right now I'm getting ready for work and I decided on ah cute dress and a cream color blazer to go with the dress and some tan heels and a tan purse to go with my belt  after finishing getting ready I grabbed my phone purse and keys and headed to Starbucks and headed to work.
Once I got all settled in I went and put the coffee on his desk and gathered every thing I would need to have ready for when he arrived after I went to my desk and started on my work not soon after he arrived we talked for a bit I went and took notes from him and got started on it so I could finish it by lunch.
Soon lunch came around and he asked me to much we went to this new restaurant called sky point (made up ) where it over looked the city it was very beautiful.
Once we were seated we ordered drinks and soon after we ordered our food but while we were sitting and waiting a blond with way to much make up came up to our take. Baby who is she and get you are trying to cheat on me with that ugly thing you could have at least did better and why didn't u come get me the other night when I called. She said I just really couldn't believe it all I wanted to do was cry so I hurried and got up picked my things up and walked away I didn't wanna get unprofessional and lose my job but now I have learned my lesson and I started to break my walls down for him and it got be no where but it's ok I took the rest of the day off I left a note and told him and told him I finished the rest of his work and went to a park and sat on a bench near the pond and watched the birds.
As i was sitting there a guy came and sat by me. Hi what is a beautiful women like u sitting here he said I decided to go ahead and talk to him i found out his name was James and he told me he own a few bar and grills and other things at the end we exchanged numbers I think we are gonna be good friends when I got home I found Miya on the couch crying.
......................
So what do u think is wrong with Miya what do you think Tasha and Miya will talk again or will he stay away and who is the women who came in and messed up there lunch . But sorry guys I haven up dated I have had school and i just got a new job and quit my old one so I'm hoping this job goes well ..~naee