Chapter 15:Playing match maker and going to the beach part 2

All of their swim suits hake has the one that says 70's Tasha's is the purple one by it self. 
Jakes pov.....
I woke up to the smell of breakfast being cooked I walked into the kitchen to see the girls cooking the guys must have did the same thing because they look like they were just waking up to we sat down and talked about What we were gonna do today we decided to go to the beach so after breakfast we got dressed and walked down stairs and everyone was ready we headed out to the beach in the back of the house there was already a volleyball team up so after we got settled in we decided to play a game of volleyball we did girls.vs. boys the game was going good for the guys at the end of the game we lost which sucked the girls decided to pay out on towels and be in the sun I decided to pick Tasha up and tun into the water and throw her in surprisingly she didn't get mad she splashed me to we stayed out till it started to get we decided to go in we decided to go out to eat tonight and go watch a movie after we all showered we headed Tokyo's where they cook the food in front of you. After we decided to go to the mall before we went to the movies we all decided to split up I went with Tasha since I haven't really gotten to have alone time and plus I wanted to ask her to my girl friend but  I wanna make it romantic. So I have that planned for tomorrow I have a whole day planned out I hope she enjoys it "what store you feel like going to" she said bringing me out of my thoughts " not really but I will let you know though " after the mall and buying stuff we went and watched a comedy ( I don't have a movie on my mind right now that's out right now) after the movies we went back to the house Miya and James sat on the porch swing while everyone went into the house I know he really likes her so I think he's planning to ask her out I know he likes her I think he's just worried that she doesn't like him.....

..................
I know this part was boring and I just decided to finally finish this chapter I have been working on this for ah couple of days and it seemed like every time I would start I get interrupted and had to stop or I went to work sooooo here's my boring chapter
~naee