Chapter 18: akward but thats ok

Jakes outfit but not with the black coat ...
Jakes pov ....
It's been a week since my mom asked Tasha about when we were gonna have kids and man as I have been thinking about it I think Tasha would look good pregnant with my baby .🤔😁  but anyways right now I'm getting ready to go to go see Tasha she doesn't know I'm coming over to surprise her since it her birthday and I let her have the day off  to enjoy her day I told Miya my plans and she said go ahead so I stopped by the store and got a few items and I also bout her some bath& body works after that I went to her apartment when I got to the door I heard music and singing I decided to walk in and make sure I didn't make any noise. When I finally got into the house I made my way to where my baby girl was and where I heard the music coming from I heard her singing with a shirt what looked like one of my shirts that I had left socks with no bottoms she was singing slow dance I listened to her voice and her voice was so beautiful even though I have heard her sing once before but this time I get to see her in action and man she looked great I can't wait till that day we do have kids and she does songs to them 😊 i don't know how long I stood there till she finally realized I was there she looked shocked "I thought you were gonna call or something  before you came" she said "no baby I wanted to surprise you I got you some flowers and some candy also I I got you This " I gave her, her bath and body works her favorite fragrances " I thought the season was off for some these " she said looking at me " I know but I have my ways " she laughed. After that we went out to eat , to the mall , the Michael kors  store more outlets and to the movies when I mean my baby girl got a lot of stuff And I was more then happy to buy she tried paying but I didn't let her I decided I wanted her to stay over with me i ran her a hot bubble bath with rose petals and guess what she let me join be we didn't do both even though I wanted to so bad I wanted to wait till she was fully ready we cuddled the rest of the night. I don't think I could ever be this happy as I lay here thinking  I realized I wanna married this girl even thought it hasn't been long enough to marry someone but I just can't help but think of my life with her ......
........................................
I can't wait for school to end I'll be so happy I'll finally have time to get things done 😁 but I hope u guys enjoyed this chapter # not edited