chapter 5: plan

Jakes outfit for the day
Jakes POV...
Month later.....
The week past really quick and it was Friday so I decided I would ask tasha to go to my friends cookout tomorrow.
I called Tasha into my office, I just went ahead and asked her as soon as she came in she took a minute to think about it and she said yes, I'm really happy she said yes cause its all apart of my plan to get to know her I know you maybe thinking I'm moving to quickly but when I first met her when she came for her interview I knew their was something different about her.
So this time I'm gonna follow it I know I probably haven't been the right person to say things like this but she just makes me wanna do better so my plan is to get to know her and get her to be comfortable.
I tell her that she can go back to get office I start back up on doing my work before I know it its time to head home I gather every thing that I wanna take home I head to my car and start my journey home.
Once I'm home I shower and put on some shorts and a shirt and go make my self dinner and each a game
............................
The next day
I get up early and go for a run and come home and shower make. My self breakfast and some coffee, I really didn't want to work out and make my self late getting Tasha.
After watching TV I decided to go get dresses and ready to go.
I make my way to Tasha's apartment and go knock on the door and when it opens I am prepared to see Tasha but I see another girl must be a room mate she smiles and invite me in she introduces her self and I tell her who I am after waiting for a minute or so my beautiful Tasha comes down looking really hot but I tell her she looked really beautiful she has on some blue jean short and a button up shirt like mine with some white converses I guess me and her had mind alike except hers is girly.
After we are done checking watch other out we head to my car when I look over I see Tasha drooling over my back and white Rose Royce I couldn't help but chuckle to my self as I help her into the car and dive to out destination.
When we get there I let her meet every one and its not surprising to me that she can get along with half of the people here if there is 2 things that I have learned from Tasha is that she is kind and generous.
When every thing was over I decided to take Tasha for ice cream and while we sat and ate I asked her would she like to go on a date with me she laughed and said I thought this was q date I chuckled if this were the date it would have been better but at the end she still said...................... Yes. That night I went to bed with the biggest smile on my face.
................,.....................
I'm hoping his POV. Was OK I need to do more but idk... Just a thought I also my do one or two in miya's POV... Hmmmmm ~naee