Chapter 13: lets try this again

Tasha's work out fit up top..
Tasha's pov..
Today was now Monday and I decided to go ahead and drag my self out of bed and get ready for work even though I didn't feel like being there and facing jake.
After I was finished getting ready I headed to Starbucks and headed to work I put every thing jake will need for the day so I won't have to see him and put my email on so I could just email him and he could do the same to me. I don't know when I would be ready to face him. I knew when he got here he walked straight to his office. It was now the middle of the day and someone knocked on my door I decided to say come in, and in walks jake what do you want I say to him.
Jakes pov....
When I got to the office I couldn't build up enough courage to go and talk to Tasha so waited.
It was now in the middle of the day and I had finally built up enough courage to go ahead and talk to her I knocked on the door and she answered,what do you want she said when she saw me walk in to explain I told her I know you want to know who that women was .
Ok go ahead explain she says after a while. Ok I say that girl that came up to us was a girl I use to date and she cheated on me and ever since I broke up with her she has been trying to get back with me but I told I her I didn't want her, I want you I said to her which made her blush your so beautiful when you blush. So I wanted to know could we try this again I asked her. After a minute of her thinking about she she smiles and says yes I would . After she said that I asked would she like to go on a date tomorrow night she laughed but guess what she said yes I was happy . This time I wasn't gonna let any one ruin any thing for me.
..................
The next night
Jakes pov..
After spending the whole day of getting the things for our day set up I decided to get ready and head to pick up Tasha.
When I got there I knocked on the door and my beautiful date open the door she smiled and grabbed her phone and purse and we left I told her earlier to dress casual for our date because of what I have planed.
Where are we going she asked you will see when we get there. When we finally arrived at the amusement park she turned and looked and me how did you know I loved amusement parks I didn't I told her I just thought it would be nice after I paid for our tickets and things.
After riding all the rides, are you hungry I asked her she nodded and we walked back to the car after I took her to my favorite dinner since I was a kid and I was met by Mrs Sally the owners wife when she say me she lit up o my gosh bob she yelled get out her her husband came walking make my boy it's been a while and who is this beautiful goddess they asked I turned to Tasha and pulled her to me I told them her name was Tasha after talking Mrs sally lead us to a set and  asked Tasha what she would like she didn't ask me because she already knew what I wanted since I always come don't care how old I get I will always come I love those to like my parents .
After eating I asked Tasha if she was ready she nodded and we went back to the car and I took off to the last park of our date a walk in the park as we walked through the beautiful park she turned and to me and said thank you for this wonderful date it was wonderful and I couldn't have had a better time as we walked we came up to a ice cream stand (it's only 7 something soooo) after we had ice cream we walked back to the car and I brought her home I walked her to the door and I wasn't expecting for her to kiss me lightly  on the check and thank me for the date. That night I went to bed with the hugest smile..
.................
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry it's been a while I just haven had time but I promise while I am on spring break I will up date again ~naee
* I didn't really edit this chapter