chapter 9: the art gallery and dinner

Tasha's dress up top
Tasha's POV...
I had just made it to work and in my office to turn every thing on that I was gonna need for the day when Jake called me to his office I walk in and asked what he needed . I had wanted to know are u going to the art gallery and dinner tonight, yea I am solo do you wanna come with me I think to my self yesss I really wanted him to ask me after our date I have really started to like him. I'm just really scared that he will hurt me or something I've never really had a real relationship or any thing for that matter , I was brought out of my thoughts by someone tapping on me which made me realize I was still in the room with him I quickly answered a yes I was going and yes I would love to be your date.
At the end of the day I left the office around four to go and get ready for tonights art gallery dinner at 7.
S soon as I got home I looked through my closet to see if I had any thing to wear miya walked in while I was looking for something what u looking for girl I told her a dress for the art gallery tonight.
Thanks to miya she found me a pretty black dress and some cute wedges and did my hair and make up .
As soon as we were done I heard the door bell and she ran to get it she hollered and told me my date was here I grabbed my purse,phone and keys and walked down to meet him.
...........
Jake POV...
I had just gotten to Tasha's house and her friend miya opened the door as soon as she seen it was me she hollered and told Tasha I was hear as soon as Tasha walked down the stairs I seen how beautiful she looked in her black dress . you ready to go yes replied.
We made it to the art gallery right at seven and you could see that there were a lot of people there.
We made it in side and looked at the art and talked to some others business owners while Tasha was talking to others all in all tonight was a really good night I don't think it could have been better
..................
OK you guys Im sorry for not up dating sooner school looking for a new job and needing to quite the one I have hmmmm but give me a little suggestion of what should happen next should a crazy ex come should his mother and father show up tell me what you guys want I wanna get better for you guys~naee