chapter 8:a day well spent

Tasha's car up top
Jake POV..
I had woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon I look around to see where I am and remember I fail asleep at Tasha's house, I walk into the kitchen to see her fixing a plate have a seat sleepy head I smiled at what she said she sat a plate in front of me and I thanked her I decided to grow a pair when she said down to ask if she would like to go out tonight and I think I have the perfect date for use tonight and I'm gonna make sure its the perfect date, I come out of my thoughts with her saying sure I got really happy sorry I can't help it I have really started to like her I don't think I've really had any one as beautiful as her.
............................
After breakfast I get up and tell her be ready at 1:00 its 9:30 right now so I need to get every thing set up and I know you are like why so early well I hope to spend the whole rest of the day for our date .
I get home after having everything set up I think I'm ready, I look at my phone to see the time 11:40 I hurry up and shower and find me a good outfit I don't want to be overly dressed I texted her and told her to dress casually nice I put on some tan joggers and ah red shirt with some red and white converses.
After I fished everything I head out the door to and to Tasha's apartment I hope she enjoy it.
........................
I knock on her door and wait s couple of minutes after knocking a couple of times she finally opens the door and every time I see her she gets more beautiful also I guess her mind thought like mine except she had shorts on but we had the same colors,when we get to my car I hurt and open the door and head to our destination.
When we got yo the park she asked why we were here.
Just wait and see I tell her and walk around the car and lead the way to where we were going I had a romantic picnic planed after that a walk through the park and lastly to a little amusement park .
.................
After every thing I walked her up to her apartment and she smiled at me, this was the best night I've ever had I laughed my pleasure beautiful she kiss my cheek and walked into her apartment I don't think I could have been more happier I guess she really is changing me .
..........................
I know I should have ended better but I'm getting really tired and I been writing this chapter and Evey time I think about it my eyes never wanna stay open but I hope to make it better later in the chapter I need sleep I gotta work in the morning! Naee~