chapter 3: night out part 2

Jake up top ☝
Jakes POV...
So me and my buddies we should go out tonight since its Friday and we should have fun so here we are at this new club called vibe and as I'm in VIP with my buddies I see my new personal assistant and man can I tell you she is fine...
Her and her friend make their way to the bar and order drinks as soon as their drinks arrive I see her friend walk off with a guy to the dance floor so I take that as my chance to make my move and go talk to her.
When I make my way to her she is looking at her phone and she looks up at me and I ask her why she is sitting alone she tells me at her friend, then she ask why are you here talking to me Mr. Cater and I tell her to call me jake and I tell her why I'm here then I ask her to dance and man when she stands I can't help but look at her back side and the shorts makes it worse I think I'm starting to like her even though I just met her.
....................
After dancing with tasha and man did I not want to stop she is really good and do all kind of dances for someone. Who says they don't really go out she can dance for real, I make my way back to VIP section I tell the guys I'm heading home and that I have so thing to do tomorrow and I will meet up with them after I head out but not before I get Tasha's number even though I could just get it out of her. File I don't wanna creep her out.
After getting her number and giving her mine I head out to my candy red camaro and go home and get ready for bed and dream about my beautiful assistant
.....................
I hope I did OK on his POV let me know if it was at least OK ~naee