chapter 1: the start

Her outfit for the interview
Tasha POV ..
Wake up wake up or you will be late for your first interview I hear miya yell, after graduation me and miya moved into a flat that our parents got us, I got up and looked at the clock to see eight o'clock so I get up and walk into the bathroom and strip and get into a nice warm shower.
After my shower I go into my walk on and pick out a black blazer, a light cream color dress, and a brown belt, and black heels after that I do my morning hygiene and put some make up on but not to much that its caked on.
After I am done with every thing and dressed I decided to pick out a purse to go with my outfit and head down stairs to show miya how I look after she approves I grab my phone a purse and head out to my car.
After I make it to James and co. I ask the lady at the front desk where to go and she tells me the 10th floor I make my way up to the 10th floor and go up to the receptionist desk and she tells me to sign in and have a seat, when I turned around I seen that the waiting area was packed with people.
After the forever wait I finally have my interview and leave,after I make my way to, cater incorporate.
When I finally make it there I make my way in and ask the man at the front desk where the interview is being held hr tells me the 20th floor I make my way and tell the receptionist that my name and she checks me in and tell me I should be next when I make my way to the sitting area I see other women giving me ugly looks , some have tiny skirts and all and some have their Brest poked out and showing ever thing after Waiting for a bit.
I finally hear my name being called I stand up and make my way to where the receptionist told me .
After knocking and being told to come in I walk in to see the most beautiful view of the city I turn to see this really handsome man I just couldn't help but stare at him you could see the black and white suit and how you can see the outline of his tattoos fits him well I was brought out of my day dream of the man in front of me when he cleared his throat and smiled.
I told him may name and other things and handed him my resume he told me about him and other things after he asked me questions and other things he told me the job was mine an that I start Monday and to be there by 9:30 a.m sharp .
I left very proud of my self I headed home and told miya the good news. She thought it would be a good idea to go celebrate tomorrow night since its Friday I decided hey it will be good for me.
.....................................
I hope this chapter was done to your liking I'm still trying to get the hang of things but I'm gonna try ~naee