I'm sorry

This is me, the person behind the book. I'm in love with the filter, but who isn't.

I have no interest in this book anymore.

I'm sorry but I'm going to discontinue this book. I started this idea of the book two years ago, two different times. The first time I started it, I was just starting to like writing, even though I sucked. My old account got deleted for being underage, therefore my books got deleted.

I started the book again on this account, thinking I could make it better. I believed I had failed when my "friend" told me that the book sucked and the first one was better. When they told me this I was going through a couple of things and didn't want to write no more, that's when I started to not post chapters. But now, I just lost interest in this book.

Now me discontinuing this book doesn't mean I'm not going to write anything anymore. I love writing and believe one day I could get published.

If you choose not to read anything of mine anymore, that's fine. I just want to say thank you. I didn't believe that any of my books would get more than five reads but as of now, ending this, I have over thirty-three thousand and that's wonderful. Thank you so much for giving me the chance to write this book but now's the end.

Riley xx