Getting to Know Angelica

Hello people of the weird world. My full name is Angelica Alex Dallas, but I prefer to go by Alex Anderson. I am fourteen years of age. I am five foot four inches tall. I have blue eyes, and long brown hair that goes down to my back. I use to have brown eyes and light brown hair, but I got blue colored contacts and I dyed my hair a darker brown. I live in L.A., California.

I have two older siblings. Sierra and Cameron. The only one who I talk to now is Sierra. She is the only who really cares. My mother, Gina, is a lovely woman, when you don't get on her bad side. I have, too many times.

Sierra is a YouTuber, like me. She has over 200k subscribers, I'm proud of her. She is hilarious, and a beauty. My mom is business woman, (A/N: I don't know what she does.) well, she owns the company. Because of the job, we are pretty wealthy. Cameron, well, is Cameron, I don't know what he does. I only know that we don't talk, what so ever.

So when I said I live in L.A., I mean only me. When I turned 13 my mom kicked me out for being so 'rebellious.' I still love her. She asked where I would like to live in America, I replied 'Alaska,' as a joke. She, of course, said that I could die of the coldness. She sent me to California. Here is how it went....

"Angelica, you're out of control. I can't deal with this anymore. Honey, I can't keep leaving meetings for you when you get in trouble." Mom, looked at me with tears in her eyes. Something is going to come up. "Angelica, I'm sorry, but I'm kicking you out. It's not that I love you, I do, I really do. It's just that you're out of control and I know you're not gonna listen to me. I can't handle you. You know what? I'm going to let you pick anywhere in America. Any state." I knew something would happen.

"How about Alaska?" I look at with a smile. She shook her head.

"It's too cold. You could die! How about Florida, or, Texas. Where it's warm?" I knew the real reason. She didn't want me to be somewhere far.

"How about California? It's beautiful. You always wanted to go back after Camer-.... your son was born. You could have a reason to go now, so your employees don't have to complain to you that you're gone and that they don't have a vacation. Let's be real, they probably just use theirs already." I gave her a explanation. She though for a while.

"Well, your uncle does live in L.A. So why not. He could always help you when you need it."

      My mom, expecting me to get, what she calls, better by kicking me out to face my problems, well, failed. It only made me get more rebellious, seeing that I could do more things without anyone telling me no.

       Before Cameron left, I was a good girl. Doing the right things, not getting in trouble. I always did what was told. I only got in trouble when I hung out with Cameron. My mom even told me that when I was younger, that I never cried or got in trouble that much. I always felt like that wasn't me. I never really had fun until I was with Cameron. Getting in trouble felt like the right thing to do. Because surely being a good girl is boring. I mean would you like to be the old not-me, a weak-good girl, who always got bullied or judged, being boring with little excitement. Or the real me, a bad, rebellious, strong girl, and have tons of excitement. Life with me and my four guy best friends, there is never a dull moment, from the moment who wake up, to the moment you go to sleep, if we do. I really don't get along with the female kind, they hate me.

       Some of you may ask. Why do the girls hate me? Well first I have, not even going to regret saying, extremely hot four best friends, I can trust the boys with everything. YES! They are all boys. Second, with me being best friends with the guys in the school, the boys don't even date because they don't need a distraction. Not like they like any of the girls.. And third, girls' ex boyfriends always dump them for a different girl, and mostly, the girl is me. Yet, I don't date any of the guys, like I said, no distractions. Well, hell, I would marry a mirror to look at me all the time. Joking. Maybe not.

       I am very strong. One of the strongest girls in school. I am also one of the fastest, too. I don't know how though, seeing that my other best friend is food and sleep.

        What do I do if I'm not hanging with the boys, practicing, or at school? I am recording. Recording what, you may ask? I am a YouTuber, like I said earlier. My channel is  called Little Rebel and it has over 300 videos, 3 million subscribers, and 10 million views. I know, a lot, but that's just what I do.

   Some things you may want to know? Well, I can sing, play drums, bass, guitar, and piano. I know all a couple of the old O2l boys, all of the One Direction boys, even Zayn, Luke Hemmings, and Michael Clifford, personally. I met them all here. But one big and main thing is...
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hate my brother, Cameron Alexander Dallas.

(Angelica is played by Tiffany Alvord)