Chapter Nine : "Mouth in Shock"

Hello lovely! I'm writing a new book! I am this writing this one too! The book is called Text Messages. It's a Luke Hemmings fan fiction! I'm so happy! My book reach 10k reads and I couldn't of got there without you guys!

Story date: December 10, 2015.

Angelica's POV.
_________________________________

    Sitting in the main office, I wait for Mr. Smith to call me in his office. I had to come down to the office after I hit Gabe up. I mean, I don't really care if I get in trouble.

It's Gabe fault that he got hit. I told him that I was going to punch him if he hurt Hayes again. Therefore, it's his fault.

A couple months back, I asked this guy named Kyle if he would tell me if he sees Gabe insulting or hurting Hayes.

     So earlier today, Kyle ran up to me during passing period for lunch and told me that Gabe was hovering over Hayes. Hayes was laying on the ground with his covering his stomach. I knew from what Kyle told me, Gabe had hurt Hayes.

      The door to Mr. Smith's office open. He stood there with a unimpressed face, as he called Gabe and I into his office room. Mr. Smith mention Gabe and I to sit down in the chairs in front of his desk. I sat down in the seat closest to the window.

    I look out the window as the principal thought of what to say. The room was quite, only the sound of quick breathes, sighs, and a clock ticking was there. No one know what to said. I felt like Mr. Smith was mad at me. I hadn't got into trouble since Nash and Hayes came to the school. I thought of how much trouble I'm in. What would happen? Would I get suspended? Detention? Lunch duty? Who knows.

     Mr. Smith's deep cough interrupted my thoughts. "Alex as much as I'm disappointed in you, I'm disappointed in you too, Gabe. When I was watching the school cameras, I saw you punching Mr. Hayes; am I correct?" Mr. Smith was watching Hayes getting hurt by Gabe? At least I know he would believe me that I had a reason and I didn't make it up. Gabe's head hung low in shame. That gave Mr. Smith the answer he was looking for. He continued, "Mr. Grier has been getting random bruises. I know that he is not showing up at school with them because I talk to both his brother, Nash, and his roommate. I also seen that when I greet Hayes in the morning, he doesn't fresh bruises, and when I say goodbye, I see that he has fresh bruises, telling by the color. Mr. Stewart, are these other bruises from you too?"

      Gabe starts talking slowly, "Mr. Smith, yes, it is me giving him the bruises that show. But that doesn't explain why Alex here, punched me."

     I open my mouth in shock. It doesn't explain why I punched him! I believe it does. I punched him because of him hurting Hayes, he has no reason of why to hurt Hayes. My reason is because I want him to feel the pain that he gives to Hayes. "I fucking punched you because I wanted you to feel the pain Hayes has! He doesn't deserve to get bullied because of your damn crush on me. He doesn't even like me!" I shouted at Gabe. I could feel my face getting red with anger.

     "So, what I am getting is that you, Gabe, have been hurting Hayes for the past months, because of your infatuation for Alex? And Alex you punched Gabe because you felt like Gabe had no reason of hurting Hayes." Gabe and I nodded.

      Mr. Smith thought for a while. "Alex for your punishment you have out of school sustention for rest of the week, which is only the rest of today and tomorrow. Gabe, since this problem with Hayes has been going on for a while now, your sustention is last until Thursday of next week."

    As Mr. Smith called our guardians, I looked out the window. Soon, a silver van and my uncle's BMW pulled up to the school. As they got out of their cars, I waved at my uncle as if he see me. I knew he did because of the disappointed face he gave me. I'm in big trouble with him.