Chapter Two: "You love us."

               I'm thinking about putting my other story on hold until I know what I do with it.
Story date: September Tenth, 2015 Thursday
     POV: Angelica
___________

    'Beep! Beep! Wake the hell up!' I slam my fist onto the alarm clock, making it silent. I groan and kick the blanket off of my freezing cold body. I looked at the clock, reading that it is five thirty in the morning.

    I grabbed the first shirt and shorts I saw and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. On my way I grab a pair of bra and underwear.

   Once I was done taking a shower I dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun, after putting clothes on. I put a watch and two other bracelets with sunglasses on. Before heading out of my room, I grabbed tan sandals laying on my floor.

   Sitting at the island in my small kitchen, waiting for the boys to show up, shoving cereal down my throat, I play a game on my phone. After finishing my cereal, I put the bowl in sink.

    I look at the time, 6:59 The boys should be here anytime now. Since I have nothing to do, I wash the dirty spoon and bowl.

    The door opens with slam, making it obvious that it hit the back wall. "Shit, sorry about the door. Anyways blame Christian, he is the reason the we are late. He just had to style up his hair." Sebastian whined grabbing ahold on my book bag.

     "Hey! You're the one who needed to take a fifteen minute dump!" Christian protests back.

     Sebastian was about to reply back, but I hit him on his head. He pouted. "You always hit me. ABUSE! I tell you, abuse." He jokes around.

      Matthew spoke up," We need to go. Alex needs get to school."

      "Ugh. Don't remind me." I groan, heading out the door with the boys following.

*************

      "I don't get why we have to have someone give us tips about how to survive in this school. I mean, it's not like I don't have enough experience with fangirls." I hear a unfamiliar voice, standing at the door.

     "Look. Alex has been here for almost three years. Alex is smartest person I know." I walk in the office, not wanting to hear Mr. Smith talk about me anymore.

    "It's not very nice to talk behind my back, you know?" I said as a statement.

    "There is the person of the hour." He smiles, gesturing to the chair by Cameron. I give him a look, as if saying, 'Really?'

    "You never mentioned that the person is a girl! How do to expect for Nash and Hayes to learn from a girl?" Cameron reacts.

     "Hey, that's sexist. I hope you that in the older days, woman were the ones to teach the kids. If you had a education. You should of learned that in fifth grade." I say sarcastic as I sit by Cameron.

      "Well excuse me. I failed social studies in fifth grade." He replies.

      "I know." I mutter under my breath. Cameron looks at me weird.

      Mr. Smith clears his throat, "As I said yesterday, Alex, please show the boys around. Also while you are doing that, give them some tips or advice. Cameron will be following."

**************

      Here are some things I picked up on about the boys. Cameron likes staring at me strange. And he absolutely thinks I'm not a great role model. Nash is really friendly and wants to be on good terms with me or be friends. Hayes is hot. Ok I know I didn't have to get to know him to tell that. Just look at the boy. Hayes is shy and has a adorable personally. He smiles when I talk, either it be me talking back to Cameron or me talking to him, he always smiles.