Chapter Eight: "Are you listening?"

Hello people of the world!! I am here with a brand new chapter. I'm sorry that I left you guys with a cliffhanger, I had to make you guys wanting more, even if you didn't. This is going to be in Hayes's point of view and leading off of the chapter before.

Story Date: December 10, 2015.

Hayes's POV
------------------

       (Recap)

(As he held his nose, Alex started talking again, "I told you if you hurt Hayes Grier one more times that I would hit you twenty times hard. It was a goddamn promise." And with that she walked out of the room leaving everyone's eyes on me.)

    "What is Alex talking about? If he hurt you again?" Nash's voice filled my  ears.

"I don't know." I tried to shook my head, trying to get the thoughts out my head. Is that why I haven't been bullied for the past couple months? Did Alex threaten Gabe? How did Alex find out? Why did Gabe just start again?

"Hayes! Are you listening to me?" I look at Nash, he goes on. "Why didn't you tell me that you are getting bullied? Did you four know about this?"

"We did. It started in September. Alex found out in gym class. After class she threaten for Gabe to stop. Sorry Nash, we thought Hayes told you the first time it happened." Sebastian explain to Nash. "What happen this time anyway? You had to make him mad for them to hurt you."

     I thought about what Gabe said earlier.

Flashback

    I shut my locker door after putting my bag in. As I turned around I was slammed into the lockers, now behind me. I looked up I saw Gabe with an angry glare.

     "I don't care if you and you're brother are famous. I don't care if you have millions of fans on vine. But what  I do care about is you liking Alex. Alex is mine." He whispered in my ear and punched me in my gut, but not after letting me go.

Flashback Over

    What could of made it think, well know, about liking Alex? Did Nash tell anyone? He wouldn't of.

   It's like someone recorded me saying that I like her. Wait, Nash came into my room with his phone, claiming that I have a liking to Alex.

    The video. "Nash did you post the video from yesterday? You know, the one when you came in my room?" I looked at Nash.

"No, but Cameron took over my phone when I left home. He attacked me and took my left in his room." Nash explained. Damnit Cameron.

Alex, you'll be the death of me.
_________________________

Happy holidays! (For those who celebrate something at this time.)