Chapter One: "What the Hell.."

Chapter One: "What the Hell..."
    The picture is of the boys by the way.
Story date: September Ninth, Wednesday, 2015
        ANGELICA'S POV!!
___________________

   "Wake up!" What sounded like Sebastian, yelled as a heavy weight crushed me. I knew it was Sebastian so, I pushed him off and covered my head with my soft, cozy blanket.

       He pulled it off and started talking again, "Come on, wake up. You're going to be late. Wait never mind. You, the boys, and I will be late." We always wait for each other. If is even sick, at least one of the of us will stay and take care of the sick one. We would take care of each other. "Today we are having pizza! Pizza! Can you believe it? We have been at school for 5 weeks and we haven't had pizza. I say that's a celebration. So get your ass up and get dress. If you don't, I will get Matthew to help me dress you."

     I groaned and opened my eyes. Sebastian's green eyes staring into mine. He broke out into a hilarious face, making us burst out in laughter. He got off my bed and left the room, leaving me alone to get ready.

      I got off of my bed and head to my closet. I pulled out a 'Pizza' shirt with a pizza emoji on it and walked over to my drawer, and grabbed a folded pair of black shorts, and some undergarments. Once I got dressed, I went to my bathroom to do my hair and makeup, seeing that I didn't mean to take a shower, because I took one the night before.

       After I brushed out my hair, I pulled my hair into a lazy pony tail. I put some mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss on. I really don't like putting on makeup all over my face, it makes me feel disgusting.

    I ran to my living room to find all of the boys playing my Xbox 360 except, Sebastian. The boys consists of Matthew Green, Christian Clay, Ryder McCall, and the one who I known the longest, Sebastian Bowman. All the boys are very close to me. So close that they know about 'Angelica Dallas and her family' and my monthly cycle. Which is very strange.

     All the boys look my way, giving me a smile. I smile back at them walking to the front door to get my Chuck Taylor's on. Once I got them on, I was thrown onto one of the boys' shoulder, and taken to the car. I knew it was Matthew, because all the other boys were following.

       "SHOT GUN!" I yelled to the boys. They all laughed but nodded.

Once we got to the school campus, all eyes were on us. Some boys glared at my best friends and some stared at me, while some girls glared at me and stared at the boys in awe.

       "God, would you girls stop looking at the boys like some prize. And boys god damn! Your girlfriends' are standing right by you! Stop eye fucking me please! And make your girlfriends' stop undressing the boys with their eyes." I yelled, making them go back to what they were doing before.

"You aren't very nice to the girls." Matthew whined. Matthew believes that ALL girls should be treated like a princess even if they are bitchy. The reason he thinks that way is because, 17 years ago, his dad cheated on his mom with a coworker and got her pregnant. A couple of years later, it was said he was cheating on before they were married, sooner, the once strong couple got divorced and the dad married his coworker.

"I will stop being 'not nice' to those girls when they stop staring at you guys in awe or when your 15 year old brother stops idolizing me." I mean I love that kids love and look up to me, it's just that boy has taken it to a new level. That boy has my face painted on his walls. And I have seen is locker. It's full of pictures of me and 'him' kissing. When it's really just photoshopped.