Chapter six: "What if I had a major fear of elevators...?"

Chapter six: "

Hey ya'll, I hope you read my last chapter and author notes.

Story Date: September 24, 2015 (Still Angelica's birthday.)

Angelica's POV
_______________

       The Aussies left to go to the boys' interview. They begged to Adam (their manger) for him to reschedule the interview, but Adam wouldn't have it. So therefore, they left grumpy and upset because they couldn't celebrate my fifteenth birthday with me.

     As of now, I'm walking to Cameron's and Nash's apartment for Hayes, and strictly Hayes. He called me earlier if I could come down for lunch, but he got caught up with Cameron's damn problem. He sounded excited over the phone, I don't want to ruin his excitement.

I look at my phone and the building, over and over again, rethinking my decision. I turned away from the building just to think about my choice.

    That's when I heard my name getting called. I turned around to face the voice. I saw Hayes with a huge grin on his face. He runs up to me and embracing me into a cozy hug. He whispers "Happy Birthday" in my ear before putting his head in my neck. I heard a awe from a girl. I looked up and saw a middle aged woman. I gave her a smile before pulling away from the hug.

Hayes looked at me sad, before smiling and taking my hand and pulling me into the building. As he was leading me, I looked around the lobby. It looked as if it was a fancy hotel. On the ground was a red carpet with tiny tan flowers. The dark tan walls had beautiful painting covering it. They had couches spread out as if it was a waiting room. There was lots more to say but Hayes already dragged me to the elevator.

"What if I had a major fear of elevators and being in small spaces?" I ask with an eyebrow up.

"Well are you afraid of any of those?" He questions back. I shake my head no. "Well, than you're fine." I look at him and just laugh.

   He gives me a weird look as the elevator's doors open. He looked to me as if a motion to follow him. He led me down the long hallway and stopped at the last door down. He held open the door as I walked in. I gave a smile before he shut the door.

I could hear talking from a close by room. It sounded like a couple of guys. Hayes led me closer to the talking. We got to the room. It had four guys sitting around on the couches. I could make out Nash and Cameron. I didn't know the others. They all looked our way when Hayes fell on the floor, trying to take off his shoes.

     Hayes shot me a glare as I started laughing. I purposely fell on the floor, taking off my shoes. I shot one of the guys a goofy grin, "Hey, who am I?" Hayes nudged my shoulder, telling me he got the point.

     "Hayes, are you going to introduce us to your girly friend?" The one with blue eyes asked.

      "This is Alex. She is a friend from school." Hayes said as he got off the floor. He held a hand for me to grab.

      I shook my head. "Nah. I see why you like the floor. It's so comfy!" I said as I rolled on the carpet.

     "She's a weird one." I heard someone muttered.

    "Alex, get off the floor. There's dog hair." Nash said, finally talking.

    "But it's so comfy!" I fake whined.

    "What am I going to do with you?" Hayes spoke quietly as he picked me up by my sides. I squealed.

     No Hayes, what am I going to do with you?
__________________________________

Hi. I really have nothing to say but thank you guys so much for those who made me better from my author's note. I can't really thank you guys as much as you deserve. It would take years. Thanks for the votes and just reading.

I know this chapter is short. I apologize. But I felt bad for not updating in a while, so I at least had to post something.

Date: 11/21/15