Shout outs!

Sorry guys, it's isn't a update, but a shout out to a couple of friends. This part will be updated a lot.

The first one is to Da_Bomb_Diggity32. She is amazing artist and friend. One of her books is called 'Eye Candy.'

The second one is to laurenmcclish04. She always has her head up and sees the good in anyone
Her book is called 'All I Ever Wanted.'

The third person is raeraerocker1011. Even though we fight, we still stick together.
One of her books is called 'Good Girls.'

The fourth person is Karaleno3. She is one of my best friends and an amazing artist and singer.
One of her books is called 'Held Tight.'

The fifth person is wildredneck07. She is one of my newest friends, and she is a amazing poet and takes awesome pictures. One of her books is called 'The Reasons Why.'

The sixth person is j-tina. She is a wonderful friend and has a good sense of humor. Her book is called 'Dead Roses.'

The seven person is DaisyMay2004. She is small in size but has a big personality. One of her books is called 'Ava's Life.'

The eighth person is VictoriaValentine8. I never got around to know her, but the part I do know is sweet. Her book is called 'In A Million.' 

The ninth person is Alex_Killjoyy, is a awesome person to be around and to hang with. One of the books Alex wrote is called 'Pen Pal.'

The tenth person is x_blackcanary_x, is a quirky person with a loud mouth. (She told me too) One of her books is 'ARROWVERSE [GIF SERIES]'