Chapter five: "You know, I didn't know giraffes could talk, until I met you."

    Please read author's note at the end of why I couldn't update.
Hello guys, I hope you guys like the update!!
My writing teacher like She's Kinda Hot by 5 Seconds of Summer. Luke Hemmings is bae.
   Story date: September 24, 2015. Thursday

Angelica's POV
_____________________________

I woke up by the smell of delicious waffles. I love the smell of them.

I rolled over my bed to look at the time on my alarm clock. It was 7 o'clock. I sprung out of bed, thinking that I had school. With me being clumsy, I fell on the floor.

   I just laid on the floor with my face planted on the ground until I heard my bedroom door open. I heard the familiar Australian male laugh. I rolled over. With my back flat on the ground, I looked up at the boy lazily. "You know, I didn't know giraffes could talk, until I met you." I said, holding back a laugh.

     His laugh filled the room. "I didn't know mouses could be loud, until I met you." He laughed.

   "It's mice, dumbass." I pointed a finger at Luke, standing up.

    "You're mean to me. Come on. You don't have school and it's your birthday. I'll say it's the best birthday ever ever." Oh yea. No school. Pssh, I knew that. I got off the floor slowly and walked to my bathroom to brush my hair. Brushing my teeth will have to wait.

I walked into my dinning room to find five Australian people. Katniss gave a wide smile before going back onto her phone. Ashton was cutting up, what look like, strawberries. Michael and Calum were setting up the table. Luke was trying to get Katniss's attention by throwing fruit at her. I laughed and shook my head.

   "Luke, stop. I won't hesitate to cut off your dick." Katniss said, not even looking up from her phone. Luke gave me a smirk, before he threw one more piece of fruit. Kat looked at him with annoyance in her eyes. Luke got up and ran as she chased after.

   "So... Who poisoned my waffles?" I said as I put some on a plate. I put butter, maple syrup, and fruits, which consist of blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries.

     Once I sat down, I licked my lips, looking at the delicious plates of waffles. "Katniss!" Michael shouted as he sat right beside me. The boy started stuffing his face as I did.

    About five minutes later, Luke and Katniss returned with my boys. (Matt, Ryder, Sebastian, and Christian.) The boys ran over to hug me. As they were saying happy birthday, they gave me a gift.

    The box that they gave me was large and had holes in the side. It was quite heavy and I could hear little tap inside. The boys told me to not shake the box.

I open the box carefully, seeing that it had no wrapping paper on it. As I saw what was in it, I squealed. The Husky and German Shepard mixed puppy jumped out of the box and lick my face all over. I picked him up and cradled him to chest, slightly rocking side to side.

   "Alex, we bumped into Hayes on his way to the store. We chatted for a little and he said that Cameron was upset about some girl named Angelica and Hayes was going to try to help cheer him up. Not only that, but Hayes heard Cameron and Nash talking yesterday. Something about asking Cameron's mom about Angelica and trying to find her. Angelica, sorry to say this but, Cameron is trying to find you." I heard Sebastian say behind me.

    I only could focus on those six last words.

            Cameron is trying to find you.
________________________

    Hello guys!! I'm sorry that I didn't update for a while. One reason is that I wasn't focus good on writing, I would always get distracted. Second reason is, I was going to update yesterday (Wednesday) but something happened. Before you all start saying, I bet nothing happened, she is just to lazy. No don't say that. Here is a story of what happened yesterday. As of the story I'm going to tell you, it is real. I would never make up such a reason of not updating. If you don't believe this story, please ask raeraerocker1011.

     I woke up on Wednesday morning feeling much better than the day before, seeing that I was absent from school the day before. As I walked down the stairs, I felt queasy about the day, as if I knew something was going to happen. But, me being me, I didn't worry about it. At that time, I didn't realize how big the problem was going to be.

      Fast forward to my seventh period, math class. Once Mr. Miller, our student teacher, started reviewing some question on the homework and the quiz that was going to happen on today (Thursday), all of the sudden, the principal's voice was heard on the over head speak through out the school. Her voice was shaky, as if she was going to cry. I quite don't remember the exact words she said but, here is some words along them.

        "Bluffton Middle School, please evacuate the building right now, quickly and quietly. About forty minutes ago, we received a note from a couple of students. The note was a bomb threat. Please head out the doors from the gym and head to the high school building. (Middle, high, and elementary school are all different buildings) Please evacuate quickly and quietly."

     I was the last person to leave the room, because of me helping students leave the classroom. I stayed with the principal's daughter, Lily. She was crying, she was frightened. A couple of kids in my class were crying, I saw that as we got to the high school gym. One of the guys who act the tough, was balling. I guess the strongest are the most emotional inside. My main focus was to calm Lily down.

     Our vice principal, Mr. Melter came in to speak to all of us. He said that the office staff received a bomb threat note. He said that they didn't want to take the chance of staying in the school even though it was fake. And so on.

   The seventh grader who did it, I know it was a seventh grader because Lily over heard her mom say it was, is facing one year of school expulsion and charges of criminal activity.

    If you didn't get it before, the note written was fake (they checked the whole school), but this story is true. Why I didn't update was because when we had to leave, we couldn't grab our stuff, meaning iPads, book bags and all of that shit.

Date: November the fifth, Thursday, 2015