Chapter Five - DNM's and The Mall

Start from the beginning

“Nothing!” she replied, “He doesn’t like me back, so––”

“Have you asked him?” I cut her off.

“No, but I know he doesn’t, why would he?” she asked.

“Because you black!” I said, bringing up our old personal joke.

She burst out laughing and said, “Yeah, we black, we black!”

Our laughter faded away, I said, “You should ask him though, I mean, you won’t find out if you don’t. And what if its like, after you stop liking him, he says that he used to like you back when you liked him, and then you’ll be there like FML!”

“But then if I ask him and he doesn’t, he’ll find out I like him, then it’ll be awks...”

“No it won’t! He doesn’t have to find out. Besides that, he likes you anyways, so we won’t have to worry about that!” I said happily. I just got feelings about stuff like this, and the feeling was telling me that those two were so gonna get together.

“No... I’ll just wait to see if something happens... Or until I get over him...” she said uncertainly. I was going to win this one.

“No! Just ask him! Or I’ll ask for you.” I threatened.

“NO! No, I’ll ask him! You shh!” she said quickly, “Can I just wait a while before I ask him?”

“Fine, but make it soon, because you guys are gonna look so cute together!”

She just went ‘Pffft’ before lying down to go to sleep. 

 *

Niall’s POV ; 

I was awake, but I kept my eyes closed. I had my arms wrapped around Ella, she was lying on my chest, and I was so comfortable. If I could, I would stay like this forever, I’d just need to get some food. I looked down slightly, she was still asleep, so I didn’t move. After about five minutes, she moved a little. I looked down and her eyes were open. 

“Morning Beautiful,” I said.

“Aw, morning,” Ella said, smiling up at me.

We just lay there for a while, not even speaking. Then someone knocked on the door.

“Hey! You two done hooking up yet or can we order food?” came Abby’s voice through the door.

Ella laughed and said “You can order the food, we’ll be out a in a minute!”

She made to get up, but I pulled her back and held her close to me. She laughed as I said, “Just stay for a minute.”

Ella sighed and lay back down on my chest, while I bent down to kiss her. This only lasted for a few minutes, before another knock came to the door, Zayn this time.

“Guys! Simoné is gonna be here soon and does not need to hear you two kissing all morning!” he said, we heard laughter in the background.

So we actually got up this time and walked out of the room, to see the rest of them still in bed clothes, eating the breakfast on the couches. We went over, grabbed some food and sat down, when Louis said, “So... How was your night?” to us, in a suggestive voice.

“It was fine thank you Louis,” said Ella, laughing a little. She laughed a lot, I liked that about her.

After much more laughing and teasing Ella and myself, Simoné arrived. Lina suggested that we could go to this shopping center she had been to when she was younger, which everyone thought would be good, only we’d have to hide ourselves so no one recognised us.