chapter 23

Audrey P.O.V

The light shown through our curtians, I replayed everything that happend last night. I have to admit it was a good night from the start but once he acussed me of cheating that was it.

I opened my eyes , and sat up in our white bed. Elvis came through the thresshold, holding a trey of breakfast with a smile.

I rolled My eyes as Elvis sat the trey on the night stand, kneeling besides the bed.

He took my hands with his, scanning my face. "I'm , so so sorry baby. I didn't relize how much I just you last night. I really mean it."

"You aren't just saying that because I refused to have sex with you?" I questioned.

"No.... I could care less about that. I know I hurt you and it hurts me that I even considered that. I'm sorry." Elvis replied. He took my face in his hands giving me a pack on the lips.

"Fine. I guess Your forgiven." I mumbled, looking away from his ocean blue eyes.

"You aren't mad?" He questioned. I looked back in those blue eyes that I fell in love with.

"No... I guess not." I sighed. He smiled, rolling me over so He was on top of me.

"I hate when we fight." he mumbled , right before his lips crashed on mine.

° ° ° ° °

I picked up the bed me and Elvis messed up after our "apologise" While Elvis just stared at me with a goofy grin.

"What?" I asked placing my hand on my hips with dirty sheets in my hand.

"Nothing, I just. We've come along way." he smiled making his way to me.
"We sure did, and I couldn't be happier." I whispered.

"What about.... Us..... You know... Not... Being married." He whispered back, placing his hands on my waist.

"I mean, I guess that's a bump in our road. But lots of people don't get married." I replied.

"Really like who?" Elvis knitted his eyebrows.

"Well.... Like.... What about those people 2 blocks down?" I questioned.

Elvis stiffiled a laugh "Honey, the women that You see come out the house at night is a prostitute."

"Oh. I guess I see Your point."I sighed, Pulling the sheets off the bed.

"Baby, if you wanna get married. We'll throw a huge party. We can even have it here in graceland." Elvis played with fingers, with hope in his eyes.

"Are you really ready to commit, we've been pulling it off for years now." I reminded him.

He rolled his eyes pulling me down in his lap. "Of course I'm ready, we can settle down. Buy a ranch have more little babies." he whispered seductivly.
"Oh, you would like that." I turned to him.

"Yes I would, id love to raise Isabella in a ranch."He smiled gently caressing my bottom lip.

"If your sure I'm sure." I smiled wide.

"All right, lets do this! Lets get married!" He cheerfully yelled.

"Mama, Dada" Bella rubbed her eyes, Her brown matted hair half up half down.

"Elvis! You woke her up." I scoled him.
"Com'er baby." Elvis cooed Isabella, He picked her up in his lap.

"Baby, we need to get married. To be an official family." Elvis gently rubbed my thigh keeping me and Bella close.

"I'm ready Elvis." I smiled, gently kissing his lips.

"Then its official." Elvis smirked

"I finally get to be Mrs. Presley." I smiled at the thought.