chapter 5

Elvis POV

Priscilla grabbed me and kissed me hard. I told her this wouldn't work. Did she listen, no.

"Audrey wait!!" I call out for her. She ignores me and runs past Joe outside Graceland.

"Who was that Elvis? You told me you wanted to be with me?" Priscilla cries. Great.

"Cilla, your 14 !! I'm 21.this will never work. I'm sorry." I apologize. She shakes her head in disgust.

"I can't believe you Elvis! You told my parents you would take care of me. You lied to them and you lied to me!!" She yells hitting my chest. I deserved it. I was horrible to Audrey and to Priscilla.

"Stop. STOP." I grab her wrists hard. She cries as I pull her in for a hug.

"Why... Why Elvis. Why do you treat me like this?" She sobs holding me close. Why do I Hurt Everyone.

Audrey POV

I cry as I walk down Beal street. My hairs a messy and my makeup is smeared every where

"Miss. Do you need help?" I look up and see a very handsome man. I blush a little whipping my tears.

"Well, I need someone to take me home." I say. He stands me up.

"Your very pretty might I add." He smiles. I swing my arm with his as we walk.

"Thank you." I blush looking away.

"Why is a beautiful girl like you cryin'"he asks.

"You probably won't believe me once I tell you." I say.

"Oh, come on. " He smiles. Showing me his perfect white teeth.

After I tell him the whole story, we reach my house.

"He's a jerk, he should have told you." He says.

"It's fine I'm over it really." I lie." Anyway thank you for taking me home." I smile.

He shrugs"just doing the best I can, for a girl like you." He pecks my cheek. Which feels weird, I'm used to Elvis.

"Maybe I can see you again?" I ask he smiles wide

"Tomorrow night, at Freezes." He relayed I nodded as he waved me good bye.

Elvis POV

I squeeze my steering wheel, as I see a guy leave Audrey's house. She moved on that fast , I doubt that.

I slamming my door. Walking towards her house with her close in my hand. I pound on the door.

"Yes?" A middle aged women says.

"Is Audrey home, by any chance."I ask politely.

"Oh yes, on second." She smiles "AUDREY YOY HAVE A VISITOR!!" she yells.

Audrey POV

My aunt calls me down, I walk down stairs pulling my hair outta my bun.

"Momma what are you talking---" then there he stands.Elvis. with that smirk.

"I brought your close." He grins. I glare at him.

"Thanks." I flat out say. Taking my close away.

"I thought we could talk. Please?" He asks.

I sighs as I see his face. I grab his arm and drag him upstairs to my room.

"Your mother is really nice." He smiles as I shut the door.

"Thank you, but she's not my real mother.she's my aunt. I say.

"What happened to your real mother , if you don't mind me asking." He says sitting on my bed.

"Well, my parents both died in a car crash. When I was 10...." I say.

He holds my hands "I'm sorry baby, so sorry." He says pulling me close.

"I-it's fine really." I mumble as he stokes my hair.

"Who was that dumb ass ?"he chuckles.

"Just someone I meet " I giggle.

"Your coming back to me , you ain't leaving. And I ain't leaving again." He says. He cups my cheeks and kisses me passionately.