chapter 3

Audrey POV

Elvis held me in his arms, humming amazing Grace. We hear fans pounding on the gates , Elvis sighs .

"Fans." I giggle. He looks down and gazes at me. His perfect cheek bones those lips.

"A-Audrey." He stutters. I bit my lip he got closer and closer I can feel his breath on me. Just one kiss. Please.

"Yes." I ask

"Don't pull away." He whispers as he brushes his lips against mine. I nod slowly letting me feel his perfect lips on mine. I can't believe this is happening. I can't let this go on.

"I'm sorry Elvis." I say slowly pulling away. Even though I didn't want to.

"Audrey, baby. Please." Now he's begging how can I say no to that.

"You don't understand Elvis. I'll get to attached to you and you'll leave , that's want they all do Elvis. They leave me." I cry " they leave and they never come back. I don't want you to do that." I sob. Clenching at  his shirt, which is now wet with my tears.

"Baby. Shhhh, I won't leave. I won't leave you alone." He rocks me back and forth kissing my head.

"Elvis I don't want to get attached it always happens Elvis." I cry as he lifts me up.

Elvis POV

I lift Audrey up in my arms and carry her to my room. She cries on me as I open my door.

"Baby, please don't cry. Let me see that beautiful smile." I say to her laying her gently on the bed.

"No one love me Elvis. No one cares enough to love me." She sobs . I lay behind her wrapping my arms around her kissing her neck.

"Let me love you baby, let me show you." I whisper. She turns around and we come face to face.

"But then you leave, that always happens." She cries. I whipped her tears leaving my hands on her cheek.

"I won't. I know how it feels." I say kissing her chin.

"I... I can't Elvis." She sob I brig her closer and we lay together. The sound of her crying makes me wanna cry. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"Baby. Look at me." I command I cup her cheeks. Forcing her to do so." I will never in a million years leave you." I say. I then crash my lips onto hers.

Audrey POV

There he goes kissing me like that, this time I don't wanna stop. I haven't made love in a long time. Elvis makes me feel special. I know we just meet but I feel like I can tell him everything.

"Are you sure Audrey." He asks as I kiss his chest he holds my back pushing me onto him

"Yes, I want to Elvis." I whisper. With that he rolled me over kissing me all around making my toes curl

"Mmmm Audrey. Your so beautiful." He mumbles kissing the inside of my thighs. I clench the satin sheets and bit my lip.

I whisper as he slides in. It's been too long since anybody made love to me like this. It was different it was like we both needed each other.

"Elvis." I mumbles laying on his chest.

"Hmm."

"You won't leave, will you."I ask .

"Nope. Never." He replies.