chapter 14

Audrey POV

Elvis finally finished filming viva las Vegas. But we had to stay until opening night.

"Audrey, I planned a special night for us. But I want to send you to a hair salon first. I want you looking perfect." Elvis says.

"Elvis, you don't have to." I smile at him.He smiles and leads me upstairs.

He opened the door. And I was breathless. Our bedroom lights were  dim and rose pedal all around the bed. With candles and soft music playing.

"Elvis." I say with teary eyes. I turn to see Elvis holding a tiffany black box.

"Audrey Marie Dawson, You light up my world. You make me smile. I couldn't imagine my life without you. I want to get married and have a life of our own. Will you marry me?" He says smiling up to me.

I couldn't believe this. All this time he was planning this. I smiled and shook my head yes. Elvis slid the ring on my finger and stood up kissing me tenderly.

"I love you." He smiles as we fall backwards on the bed.

" I love you too." I smile back playing with his hair. He kisses me slowly , romantically.  Let's just say me and him didn't leave that bedroom.

Elvis POV

I'm happy Audrey agreed, I was so nervous since we've only dated for 3 years. But she agreed.

"I never wanna leave." Audrey smiles at me. We're covered in sheets. Our curtains are closed.

"We won't." I joke.

"What made you propose?" She asked laying on my chest, I run her back up and down.

"I felt like. This is what we needed. To be closer. This is the only way right?" I say

"Yeah. But what would your fans think of me?. What if they dont like me." She frowns.

"Honey, they'll love you. And I could care less of what anyone says. I'm marrying you weather they like it or not." I tell her. She kisses my forehead.

"I'm glad you came to your senses." She laughs

"I can't imagine my life without you. You understand me like mama did. " I smile.

"Do think your mama would approve of this?" She asks.

"Yes. I know she would have. She would have adored you as much as I do." I smile think of mama.

"Good." She relies reaching up too kiss me."let's get ready." She smiles

Audrey POV

Me and Elvis got ready for the day. I got dressed in a white cocktail dress with a big purple bow on it. With white high heels. I teezed my hair and applied makeup.

"You look amazing baby." Elvis kissed my cheek with a smile.

"Thank you." I smile wide. He holds my hands and guidance me down stairs.

"You two seem very happy." Joe says from the chouch.

" well I had a heart of change. " Elvis winked at me from across the room. I blush and take a seat next to Joe.

"How are you honey?" Joe asks me. I smile wide

"Really happy."

"Good. This is the way I want to see you." He smiles.

"You know where I think we should go next?" Elvis says". Las Vegas. It's fun." Elvis suggested.

"I've never been." I smile.

"I'll show you around." He says.

"Okay. Vegas it is." I replied.