chapter 18

Elvis POV

We arrived at my penthouse at 10 am. Joe came with Priscilla the next day.

"El. Can I talk to you?" Joe called for me. I kissed Priscilla forehand and walk d in the kitchen with Joe.

"Yeah? What's wrong." I ask jumping on the counter.

"I saw... Audrey. She still has feelings for you." Joe breathed out. I felt numb. Lost.

"That's, all she said?" I replied. He nodded looking down.

"Well I'm with Cilla now. I don't need her." I crossed my arms.

"Do you even love her?" Joe asks I raised my brow.

"What kinda question is that eh?" I yelled low, so Priscilla couldn't hear me.

"Sorry El, but I think you just got with Priscilla to make Audrey Jealous." Joe told me. I narrowed my eyes at him, sighing. Was he right?

Audrey POV

I wait at the salon for my name to be called. I pick at my nails when a see Priscilla walk past me. I rolled my eyes and look out the window seeing a familiar Pink Cadillac.

I pale. I turn my attention back to the

Hairdresser who called my name.

"Audrey, good seeing you. How's your mother?" Caroline smiled as she took out my hair from its style.

"She's good. She has a Fiance now Jack." I smiled as she brushed my hair out.

" is he cute?" She giggled. I rolled my eyes with a smile

"Only you, would ask that Carol." I laughed.

She cut my hair to my shoulders and died it dark brown, she also teased it for me.

"Your always helpful Carol." I said as I dug in my purse.

"Anytime Audrey. And you don't have to pay." She says. I pause

"Are you sure, it's the least I can do." I smiled.

"No, you keep it. Consider it as a gift." She winked. I laughed as I walked out the salon.

I ignored the WolfCalls, and keept walking.

"Well wait a minute. Look at this pretty number , just walking along." A young man followed me.

I keept walking straight ignoring him

"Well are ya gonna talk?" He asks with a smile stopping me.

"Will you please let go, I have to get home!" I said yanking away.

"But, I can't let someone like you walk away. Now can I?" He laughed. I looked him in the eyes with fear.

He pushed me against the wall, his hot breath on my neck. His hand sneaking up to my dress.

"S-STOP." I sobbed.

"Oh, honey. This is just the beginning." He whispered as he kisses my neck. I tried pushing and hitting. Nothing worked.

"The lady said let her go!" I heard a southern accent call from behind me. The man slowly backed away. And there I saw Elvis.

" What are you gonna do Presley. You want this Bitch-" Elvis caught him off by shoving him on the ground punching him hard. I backed up on the wall.

"E, stop!!" Joe rushed behind. He dragged Elvis off of him. His Hands covered in blood.

"Elvis." I cried with happiness. I rushed to him throwing my arms around him.

"Audrey. God." He breathed. Holding me tightly.