chapter 21

Elvis POV.

I kept gazing at Audrey. She blushed as I winked at her across the table. She ran her hand up and down my leg. I had to keep my cool.

"Elvis!" Daddy yelled , narrowing his eyes down at me.

"What?" I snapped. Everyone turned towards me.

Joe, exhaled his cigarette. Red scratched the back of his neck.

"Colonel, called. He wants you down in Hollywood." He explains.

"Tell, him I don't want to." I threw my hands up.

"E, we need the money. You can't keep giving it away." Daddy sternly said.

"Quit telling me what to do, worry bout your own life!" I shout, Audrey looks taken back. Joe stands up.

"Elvis, I'm just trying to help you." Daddy sighs.

I rolled my eyes, I walk upto my bedroom

"What the hell was that!?" Audrey shouts, shutting our door.

"Just, leave it. I wanna be alone with you." I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows. She scoffs with a smile.

"You sly dog." She giggles as I sneak my hand up her skirt. She squeals when I gently throw her on the bed.

"Lets, get to workin' on those kids." I grin. She giggles tilting her head back, as I kiss her neck gently.

Audrey POV.

I lay breathless, on Elvis' bare chest. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my ear.

"I want, a little one." Elvis whispers. I smile and look up at him,love shone in his eyes.

"We ain't even married." I giggled softly. Elvis kissed my lips gently.

"Then lets get married, right now." He said seriously.

"Elvis, I want a big white wedding. Not a throw it together type." I tell him he brings me close, to his bare body.

"We love each other, don't we?" He asks, I nod." Then, it shouldn't matter,right?" He smiled.

"Okay, I guess you're right." I giggled lightly. Elvis pulled me up and we hopped in the shower, I laughed when Elvis almost tripped out. He started at me with a smile.

I blushed as I got dressed in a light pink cocktail dress, with White kitten heels. I twisted my hair into a low bun. Elvis grinned at me and kissed my neck. Making me weak.

"You wanna get married, or not." I smiled. He chuckles and changed into some slacks with a dress shirt. We hurried out of Graceland and into Elvis'  black Cadillac. Our hands linked together.

Elvis helped me out, and we walked to the church. I didn't know if we should do this, but Elvis was convinced about it.

"Elvis, are you sure about this?" I asked as we stopped at the foot of the church.

"I wanna marry you. But I don't know." He sighed sitting down. I sat next to me, he pulled me onto his lap.

Elvis POV.

Audrey, sat in my lap. Breathing heavily. She sobbed softly. I stroked her hair.

"Hey, we don't have to rush this. If you want a big white wedding then you'll get it. I just wanted to make you happy" I whisper softly.

"Are, you sure?" She asks looking up at me, I nod kissing her gently.

"Positive." I smiled.