chapter 15

Audrey POV

Me ,Elvis and the Mafia headed out to Las Vegas. I was excited as was Elvis. He told me about he shows he attended. And the dancers. That was the problem I had. I knew I would get jealous fast with him.

"Elvis!!!!!!!" Fans screamed as we made our way to lady luck hotel.

I was walking away with Elvis when a crazed fan grabbed him and kissed him on the lips. Did he pull back. No.

I shook my head storming off. I caught back the tears he wasn't worth crying for.

"Why'd you walk away women!!" He yells slamming the door.

"Why'd you kiss that fan!!" I screamed

"Dont you dare yell at me!! I take care of you!!" He yells. Grabbing me. Tears form in my eyes.

"You Think kissing fan's are taking care of me!!. You must think must nuts then!" I yell. I yank my arm out and storm into the bathroom.

"You know what that's it. I can't handle this shit anymore!!!"he yells he picks up the remote and throws. It misses me because I ducked.

"I can't believe you.!!! I HATE YOU!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I grab  my suitcase and threw my stuff in.

"Where do you think your going!" He yells.

"I'm leaving to New York. Back to my mother. We need a small break!" I say I sip my suitcase up

"No.... Stay please." He pleads.

"Elvis. You have a bad temper. And I never know when it's gonna happen." I cry.  He pulls me in his arms and I cry in his chest.

"I don't deserve you Audrey. You put up with everything. "He whispers. I kiss his neck.

"No. I don't deserve you. I'm sorry for everything I did. "I cry. He whips my tears cupping my cheeks.

"I love you. " He smiles. I give him a tender and slow kiss.

"You know I love you."I smile wide. I kisses my nose."but maybe a small break is what we need. " I say. He frowns. I slowly get up getting my suitcase.

"No. Audrey don't leave." He slowly says. He walks towards me wrapping his arms from behind me.

"Elvis. I still want to get married. But this is what we need. To get closer."I whisper.

"No. You don't mean it." He says kissing my neck slowly.

"I do. You need freedom for a while. It will be okay." I say. I kiss him slowly. I slowly walk backwards. Leaving him standing alone.