Chapter 15

Aruto and Souko flung Saaya and Tadase out of the palace that very evening. When they came in Utau screamed in terror and clung to Kukai who wrapped an arm around her waist whilst the other pulled out his gun.

"Utau-chan, please I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"Take another step closer and I'll blow your brains out."he said calmly pointing the gun right at Tadase's head. He wisely shut up but his sister wasn't feeling as smart. She walked over to the blue haired prince and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Ikuto baby, let's talk this over."

He pulled off the shirt she had touched, being left in tank top and took a lighter from one of the guards, setting the contaminated fabric a blaze. She stood stunned at his actions meanwhile Amu snuck up behind her and placed a dagger at her throat.

"Touch him again and I'll gut you alive."

Their parents stood on the side wondering what triggered such hostility amongst their children before Ami, who had helped her siblings by following the tracking devices the siblings wore, explained what had transpired. Aruto socked Tadase in the jaw then held the boy by his collar then threw him out the door sending him rolling down the steps. Unexpectedly, the usually calm and cheerful Souko grabbed an unsuspecting Kukai's gun and aimed at Saaya who backed away along with her injured brother.

"Get the hell out my house before I fill with more holes than that gay ass spongebob."

****

"Amu!"

She continued walking , quickly pulling in her earphones to act as if she never heard him.

"Damn woman, wait!" Ikuto shouted as he ran after her. He grabbed her shoulder and spun her around to face him. She was shocked at first but quickly tried to shake him off.

"Stop running from me dammit! Ever since I came in your room the other night you've been avoiding me like the fucking bubonic plague."

She shoved off his arms and took a step back.

"Because like the fucking plague you're deadly!"

"What?"he asked confused.

"You've.........you've basically become my kryptonite and in my line of work I can't have that,"she said looking down, her pink locks covering her eyes.

He walks closer, cupping her face in his hands and pulling it up to look him in the eyes.

"Instead of making you weak, why don't you let me make you stronger," he whispered, his lips ghosting over hers as he spoke before he closed the distance between them.

She sighed before relenting and pulling him closer by his shirt collar. One of his hands wrapped itself in her hair while other drifted down her body to cup her bum pulling her leg up to wrap around his waist. Her back hit the wall as they continued their exploration of each other, his member grinding into the warmth between her thighs.

She moaned pulling away from his lips to catch her breath as he peppered kisses along her neck and her hands buried themselves in his blue curls.

"I-Ikuto.....we should-mmmm! Stop!"

He moved back to her mouth to place lingering kiss on her lips before pulling back and pressing his forehead against hers.

"The next time I get you in my arms sweetheart, I ain't stopping."

****

She cuddled with him under the blankets of her queen size bed. Her blonde hair was let loose from its usual twin tails and her head lay under his chin.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you. I'm sorry baby, its my fault. I'm not strong enough to protect you."

She shook her head and her fingers clenched his shirt.

"No it's not."

Those were the first words she spoke since the incident. Her voice, though dry and hoarse, was music to his ears. He felt a bit of relief tightening his arms around her now relaxed form. She peeked up at him from under her abundance of curls smiling slightly.

"And since when did I become your baby mister?"

He chuckled before placing a soft kiss on her forehead making light blush dust her face at the intimate gesture. He pulled back and cupped her cheek

"Since the moment I fell in love with you sweet cheeks."