Chapter 14

⚠ Warning ⚠
Mature content during this chapter, if you don't like it please skip the scene and not leave your stuck up comments behind and please remember that rape is something that shouldn't be taken lightly so please try and help those people who have suffered from this horrific crime.
Thank you.

*******

Thanks to injuries the Hinamoris had sustained, the four teens stayed home for two weeks. Tadase had some what seemed to lessen his desire for Utau but Saaya was still as persistent as ever. She had tried to stay home with them but Aruto forced them to go to school, then she tried sneaking into his bed at night only to find it empty since he permanently moved to Amu's room.

They were finally going to again tomorrow and Ikuto wasn't to eager to go since he would have to avoid the brunette all day long. He and Amu were curled up together ready to go bed.

"Hey ichigo, don't leave my side tomorrow."

She turned to face him, his arm rated on her waist and her head was buried under his chin.

"Why?"

"Saaya's gonna trail me all day and she creeps me out. Plus she's not gonna stop until she gets me alone and I think my chastity is in danger here."

Her giggles were muffled in his chest and his lips pulled into a soft smile at her melodious laughter. She looked up at him with a rare smile on her face.

"The great prince Ikuto fears for his chastity! Wouldn't that make a hilarious newspaper headline?"

He playfully glared at her while she tried to hold back her laughs. He gave her a mischievous smirk that made suddenly get very worried.

"So you think its funny huh? How about this?!"

He rolled over on top of her and began tickling her sides, laughter blared from her lips and her body writhed beneath him.

"Hahaha sstop!....Ikuto! Stop! Please!"

He chuckled at her pleads but doesn't oblige her request.

"Say that I'm the most handsome, clever and coolest gut you've ever met and that you won't leave my side tomorrow."

"Never!"

He doesn't stop and she laughs until her sides hurt before she concedes.

"Fine! You're everything you just said and more and I won't leave you alone tomorrow, so STOP!!"

He places a kiss to her forehead then rolls to the side. He rats his head on her chest and she runs her hand through the curls as she tries to catch her breath.

"You're an ass."

"You mean a hot ass."

****

Kukai and Amu rush along through the halls, using the walls as a highway. They were looking for their wards who seemed to disappear into thin air and Saaya was to blame. She'd gotten her cronies to kidnap Ikuto and Utau was taken away by Tadase's bodyguards.

"When I get my hands on them....." Amu started, then Kukai finished.

"I'll break every freaking bone in the asshole's body!"

They split up when they came the stair way. They shot off like bullets. Amu went down to the basement while Kukai headed up to the roof.

Meanwhile Saaya had her minions tie Ikuto up to a pole and gag the poor boy. She strut over to his annoyed figure in her 7 inch black heels and matching lingerie and rest a clawed palm on his chest.

'Great another shirt to burn.'he thought.

"You I've come to visit you night after night your room only to not find see you there and realize you're gone."

'Its a damn good thing I listened to dad and stayed in Amu's room.'

She tore the cloth from his mouth.

"Where did you go darling?"

"To spend some quality time with my girlfriend."

She glared at him and shrieked.

"I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND YET I DIDN'T SEE YOU COME TO MY ROOM SO WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes at her, he felt sorry for the poor lingerie she forced her body into.

"You were never my girlfriend, you never will be and Amu is my girlfriend therefore it makes sense why I wouldn't want nor attempt to visit you."

She rage grew two fold, she clenched her fists to her side, the nails digging into her palm.

"I AM YOUR GIRLFRIEND!! EVER SINCE THAT LOW CLASS SLUT CAME ALONG YOU'VE IGNORED ME! WHAT'S SO GOOD ABOUT HER HUH?! WHAT?!"

"She's kind, beautiful, listens to others and actually has a sense of style, something you never will."

The door bust open and the object of their conversation stood in the doorway, angry as hell, with her leg still raised from kicking open the door.

"YOU WHORE!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

Saaya screamed as she ran towards Amu with dagger she had hid in her lingerie. Amu kicked to dagger from her hand then kicked her in the gut before dropping her leg and watched the pitiful girl writhed in pain on the ground clutching her stomach.

"You've pissed me off long enough Saaya and you're gonna have to deal with the consequences."

Amu stepped over her and walked up to Ikuto she untied him then he grabbed her in a tight hug.

"Thank you. Now let's go save my sister."

*****

Like his sister Tadase had snapped. He tied Utau up and crouched over her on the ground.

"Let me go Tadase! This isn't making me like you anymore than I already don't!"

He tore her button shirt open exposing the black lace bra beneath it. His eyes were glazed over with a wild look that struck fear into the blonde girl.

"If you won't let me have you willingly, I'll take what I want by force."

He tore off her skirt and matching panties next leaving her bare for his eyes to see. He forced her legs open a rubbed his fingers over her kitty.

"STOP IT!! LET ME GO!!"

Tears flowed down her cheeks and her eyes widen in terror. He inserted a finger before he was dragged of her. Two fists connected with his face, one gave a black eye, the other a broken nose.

Amu cut the ropes that bound the traumatized girl who then clung to her as though her life depended on it. She ran her hands through Utau's loose locks and held her close as she cried. Kukai and Ikuto swung punch after punch at the screaming boy.

"How fucking dare you touch my girlfriend?!"

Kukai went livid with rage and wouldn't stop punching him until Ikuto dragged him off the unconscious blonde. He turned to Utau who was curled up with her head in Amu's lap. When she saw him she threw herself into his arms he took off his T-shirt and put in over her before picking her up. She hid her face in the crook of his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist.

She cried herself to sleep and wouldn't let go if her knight in a leather jacket.