Chapter 7

Sorry for the long wait guys I'm just seriously busy and my ideas aren't following for this book. My bff's are helping me write it so more and longer chapies should be coming so and yes there will be some r rated bedroom action between ALL THE COUPLES. So Enjoy!!!! :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After leaving the castle they headed to the garage to get the bikes and head out to school. The boys climbed on before they heard Souko calling out to them.

"OH kids! Midori just called she said to tell you to be armed at all times."
Amu turned to Kukai, "Have you given Ikuto a gun?"

"I did and he also stole two of my daggers."he said as he glared at Ikuto who was smirking at him.

"Hey Kukai did you really let an amateur like him steal something from you. You're slacking up. " Amu teased.

" Screw the both of you."

"Don't worry we will." Ikuto cut in making Amu blush while Kukai and Utau chuckled.

" Who in their right mind would want to do you?"

" Trust me a lot of people would."

They hopped on and drove the one hour drive to school. As they pulled up in the parking lot, all heads turned, girls swooned and boys wolf whistled.  Ikuto and Utau removed their helmets and instantly the bikes were surrounded. When Amu and Kukai took off their's everyone grew silent.

"Ikuto-sama! Who is that?" one inquisitive girl asked just as Tadase and Saaya's limo pulled in.

"~Ikuto-koi! You left behind, but you didn't mean to right ~" Saaya pouted as she sauntered up to prince. 

"Oh trust me, I intended to." He was surprised when Amu slipped her hand through his and turned to face Saaya .

" Ah... ha.. ha ..... You didn't mean that right Ikuto-koi. Come on leave that wannabe slut alone and let's go." Saaya said as she tried to pry Ikuto's hand from Amu's who in turn shoved her away and said,

"Does that mean you're the genuine whore?"  

Saaya who was stunned , glared at her. "HOW DARE YOU!?!?!"

"What's  the problem Saaya? Did she hit the nail on the head ?" Utau taunted as Kukai put his hand around  her waist.

"Get your filthy hand off her." Tadase demanded as he strode up to the group. He went to hit Kukai but Ikuto grabbed his fist.

" If you know what's good for leave us alone." he threatened but Amu, who feeling brave kissed hi s cheek.

Amu tugged Ikuto, who was enjoying the pinkette's attention, along and couldn't help but giggle, "Come on two you have to show us the way to the office remember." 

Once out of the crowd's sight, Ikuto turned to Amu, "My my Amu. I see your're eager to kiss me want one more?"

"O-of c-course not!!!"

She took out her earphones and plugged one in her ear and the other in Ikuto's. ( que song above)

" Amu you don't need any potions to get me." he smirked at the blushing girl. 

"Shut it you dork." 

As they  were about enter the office, they were stopped by a petite blond girl who held hands with a long purple haired boy. The girl ran straight to Amu and jumped her.