Chapter 9

During Phys Ed, the girls were playing dodgeball when a shiryken came hurling towards Utau. Kukai saw and threw a dagger to deflect it.
He turned to her and gave her one of his signature smiles which had the blonde princess weak in the knees and blushing throughout the rest of the class.
From then on the siblings kept close watch over their respective"lover".
Tadase, saw the smile his princess received from the brown haired 'hooligan' and was not pleased with her reaction. His face contorted into a scowl and stormed off.

Utau's POV
Damn that Kukai for being so friggin' good looking. I can't believe he made me of all people blush! I suppose I should be thank him for saving me but ....urgh!!!
Normal POV
The said boy strode over to her after class at her locker.
"Hey, you okay? You didn't get hurt did you?"
She bit her lip and replied " No but thank you for your concern .....and for saving me."
She mumbled the last bit of the sentence making brunette ask her to repeat herself.
"I said.....thank you for saving me ...you know...from earlier."
"Your very welcome but don't I deserve a reward....you know for rescuing the damsel in distress." The smirk he wore was nearly as mischievous as Ikuto's.
"Jerk!!"
She however tip-toed and gave him a peck the cheek but before she could say anything, Kukai pulled her into an empty classroom.
Still tip-toeing, she was forced to arch against him for balance. He cupped the back of her head and bent forward to capture her lips with his own. Unconsciously, she kissed him back making him groan in approval and press harder a against her. He pinched her waist making her gasp and open her lips for his tongue to invade her mouth. He glided his tongue along exploring her mouth making her moan and then broke the kiss.
"That's a proper reward...don't you think?"
Panting, she couldn't help but agree.