Chapter 1

A/N: In this Tadase is in love with Utau not Amu. plus i dont own shugo chara.Ive got my reasons anyway time to start the story hope you enjoy bye bee.

In the kingdom of Seiyo there lived the Royal family. King Aruto , his wife queen Souko and their two children Prince Ikuto , the eldest, and Princess Utau.

The royal family had recently received threats so Aruto decided to call his good friends, the Hinamori family. At first glance they may seem to be ordinary people however they are actually trained bodyguards and assasins.

Ikuto's POV

My dad told us the day before that he had called for his friends to help him get rid the threats.

" The Hinamori couple has arrived," announced the bulter. When the throne room doors opened, a slightly brown haired man walked in with his black haired wife.

"Tsumigu, good to see you again," my father said jumping of his throne to greet the couple. "Midori you look lovely in your kimono as always," mother said as she hugged the woman. "I trust you can help us with our problem," said Aruto. "Of course we can," replied the couple." Oh by the way, where are your children," asked Souko. " Finishing up a job, I see yours have grown up," said Tsumigu eyeing Utau and I. "This is Ikuto," said my mother. " A pleasure to meet you," I said. " And this is Utau," said my father. "Hello".

Normal POV

"The Hinamori children have arrived at the palace gate," the bulter called. They headed out to the court yard. There were three motorcycles racing towards them. On the motorcycles were two girls and one boy.  They walked toward their parents. " How did it go" asked Tsumigu. " As usual Amu took care off most of them but it went pretty good" replied the boy. He had spiky light brown hair and he looked well built.  Utau was checking him out. " That's my girl" said Midori hugging the first girl. "These trouble makers will be guarding you while we take out the source of the threats," announced Tsumigu. " This is Kukai the eledest " Midori pointed to the boy "Amu the second eldest but she's in charge" she pointed to a girl with pink waist length hair clipped together with a pink x clip and honey eyes " And last is little Ami" she pointed to a little girl with light brown shoulder length hair and she looked around thirteen. "Grrrr." "What was that?" Ikuto asked. They looked behind Amu to see four black panthers running up to the motorcycles."Get back!" Aruto shouted . " Don't hurt them!" Ami screamed at Aruto. "Its okay they're our pets." Amu said. "WHAT!?!?"  The royal family had their mouths wide open. "Amu, why did you bring the girls?" Midori face-palmed herself. "Mom they would've been lonely and they helped saved kukai's lazy rump when we had to run from the guard dogs." Utau started giggling and Ami couldn't stop herself from laughing. "Kukai that's 4 more hours of training."Tsumigu said. "Amu save me." Kukai begged. "Hey what are their names " asked Ikuto. " The one with the pink collar is ran, blue is miki , green is su and gold is dia." " Cool can touch them?" Utau begged with puppy eyes.'Kawaii' kukai couldn't resist her. " Well now that introductions are over we'll leave the kids to guard you." Midori said. "Amu's in charge."

Kukai "tsk"

Tsumigu " Bye kids, Aruto, Souko"

Ami " Bye papa"

Once the couple left amu started barking out orders. " Ami, you ran and dia scout out the castle.  Kukai you and miki guard Utau. I'll guard Ikuto."

Aruto "I see why your parents left you in charge"

Souko " Matte its already time for dinner please join us."

Amu " If you insist"

------ In the dinning room-------

Utau " Ne ne ikuto let's have let's have an eating contest."

Ikuto "Not now Utau"

Kukai " I'll race you."

Ami " yeah Utau-chan race onii-chan"

Utau " Your going down kid"

Kukai " I'm older"

Ami " 1....2.....3 GO!!!"

Amu and Ikuto " Pigs" * turn to look at each other *

Ikuto " JINX!!"

Amu " No return"

Souko giggles. " For the first time dinner sure is lively."

Kukai and Utau " DONE!!"

Ami " its a tie"

Aruto " Oh I almost forgot princess Saya and prince Tadase are coming over tommorrow."

Ikuto and Utau "Can I stay in my room?"

Souko " No  you must greet the princess and her family."

Ikuto " Mom she's way too clingy"

Aruto " My goods looks are blessing and a curse"

Ikuto" Right now they're a curse. "

 Amu giggled " If you want we could help you out. "

Utau " How? "

Kukai " We are body guards anyone you don't want near you we'll keep them away."

Souko " But they'll be offended."

Ikuto " Then Amu be my girlfriend for time their here."

Amu " N-N-NANI ?!?!"

Kukai " They won't be offended that way what do you think Utau?"

Utau was just as shocked as Amu.

Aruto " Its settled then"

Souko " Amu, Kukai ,Ami welcome to the family."

Utau" How long will they be here for ?"

Aruto "Their parents will only be here for the day, the prince and princess will be here for ..... How long was it ?"

Souko " a month."

Kids " NANI!!!!!!!!"

Ikuto " Someone just kill me."

Ami "I'll do it!" Everyone sweatdrops.

Amu "He was joking Ami"

Ami "tsk"

RRRIIIINNNGGGG!!

Kukai " its a text from mom. She said to go to town tommorrow to get our weapons. "

Ami. "Yes!!"

Amu " Looks like you guys will be alone tommorrow with Ami"

Ikuto and Utau" NO"

Kukai " I call shotgun on the rocketlancher"

Ami " No its mine its always mine "

Amu " Idiots" sighs

Souko "its time for bed"

Everyone " hai"