Chapter 5

Though Saaya had ruined his mood to tease Amu, Ikuto continued his journey to her room.

He found her curled up on her bed reading a book. The light of the nearby lamp made her face glow. It was the first time he actually took in her features. Her honey gold eyes seemed to sparkle in the dull light, her cute little button nose made him want to squeeze the life out of her and her rose red lips which were curved into a light smile enticed him.

Amu looked up from her book to see Ikuto crawling towards her on the bed. He threw himself down next to her snatching her book from her in the process.

"Hey! Give it back!" "Hmmm what's this? My my 'Still looking up at the same moon'. Isn't this a romance and werewolf novel Amuu."

A/N: Sorry about this but I just have to say that Still looking up at the same moon is one of my all time favorite Amuto fanfics. Its on fanfiction.net but google it to find it easier.

"So what of it? Just give it back!" She hovered over him as she tried to get the book from his grasp but due to his height was unable to. "My......Amu if you really wanted to jump me you should have done so alot sooner."

Amu blushed looking down as she tried to move off his lap but Ikuto grabbed her waist, throwing down the book in the process.

" D-Don't move" he said threw gritted teeth. When she moved, her thigh kept rubbing against his lower regions making him uncomfortable.

"I need to, your sitting on my foot." she complained. The way in which they were tangled together made it hard to move resulting in them falling off the king sized bed with Amu landing on her back and Ikuto hovering over her.

Just then Kukai , Utau and Ami flew into the room, the awkward postion they were in didn't help much either.

" Ummmm...... sorry but uh ......we didn't think we'd be disturbing anything....... but Amu we got a call from mom she said we're going to to attend school with Ikuto and Utau so uh .......carry on!" Kukai said as he slamed the door shut while Utau covered Ami's eyes.

"Well that was unexpected ne? Amu-chan but at least they didn't see any of your body oonly I'm allowed to do that. " Ikuto lowered his head to nip at her ear.

"I-Idiot g-g-g-get off of me!" He ignored her weak protests and continued to nip at her ear and trailing down her jaw. He ended up kissing right next to her lips making her blush even more.

"Why?" He looked up at her with confusion etched upon his face. "Why what?"

"Why do you keep playing with my emotions?! Why do keep being so perverted and possessive??!! Just leave me alone!!!!"

She threw him off her and ran out of the room to find her panthers who would keep her company while she continued to guard the palace.

Ikuto, on the other hand, was stunned at her sudden outburst and remained wide-eyed even after she left.

Dinner was an awkward affair. Saaya was still trying to get Ikuto's attention while he ignored her and focused on trying to talk to Amu. Tadse and Kukai were having a glare-off while Utau and Ami were playing with their food. As per usual he king decided to had his meal in his study, away from Mira's non stop chatter.
The children were sent to bed earlier than the Hinamori's were used to since they had school the next day.

Once he thought everyone else was asleep Ikuto snuck into Amu's room and hugged her close to him.
" I didn't mean to scare you. I just....couldn't help it gomen."
Since she knew he thought she was sleeping she stayed silent enjoying the warmth of his embrace.