Chapter 2

--------------Next Day-------------

"Come on Kukai! Let's go!" Amu shouts from the front door. "Coming"

Once Amu opens the door she was greeted by blond woman around 30 and a red hair man along with two kids around her age.

"Hello miss is Aruto here" asked the lady. "Umm hi yes he is but excuse us we're in a hurry" Amu said as she rushed past the family with Kukai. "Ne Amu how bout a race?" "Your on!" They jump on the motorcycles and raced towards the town.

Souko "Oh hi Mira"

Mira " hello Souko um who was that?"

Aruto " oh those were our guests Kuzumi good to see you"

Kuzumi " Same to you"

Ikuto " Mom do you know where Amu is?"

Souko " She just left with Kukai dear. Come say hi to Saya and Tadase."

Tadase " hello Utau-chan"

Saya " Ikuto-kun"

Ikuto and Utau *gulps*" h-h-hi"

Ikuto whispers to Utau " I hope they come back soon. "

Utau " Me too"

-----------In town----------

 After Amu and kukai finsh loading their cases on their bikes they turn to their aunt.  "Thanks auntie Megumi. "

" Be careful"

They race off. Back to the palace.

------------At the Palace -------------

Saya clings to Ikuto's arm. " Ikuto koi how about a kiss" " No leave me alone" "Oh come Ikuto don't be shy. "

Vvvvoooommmm

" What was that?" Asks Tadase as he tries to hugg Utau.

Ikuto and Utau " Their back!"

" Who's back Ikuto kun ?" Saya asks as Ikuto and Utau run to the castle gates. Once they reach the gates Amu and Kukai hop off the motorcycles. " Welcome back Amu-koi" says Ikuto as he grabs the case from Amu smirking. "Hello Ikuto and don't call me koi. " Utau jumps on Kukai who starts blushing. " Remeber you said you'd help us." Said Utau. " Oh yeah"

Amu " idiot"

Saya and Tadase finally caught up to them.
"Ne ne Ikuto why did run from me?" Saya whined.
" Yeah Utau" said Tadase " oi you let go off my Utau."
" Dude sorry to burst your bubble but she's my girlfriend." Kukai said holding Utau around the waist.
"Says who?"
"Me" said Utau.
" Come on Amu" says Ikuto as he pulls Amu closer to him.
" Get away from my Ikuto" Saya shouts as she tries to pry Ikuto's hand off Amu.
"Excuse me your highness but your mother is calling you for lunch". The butler said as he took the cases.
The kids made their way back to the palace garden where their parents were waiting.
"Ah Amu Kukai your back" said Souko as she hugged Amu.
 " Come join us for lunch" said Aruto.
" Oh sorry we just ate and we have to un pack the cases" said Kukai.

"Oh alright then" sighed Souko who looked at them why puppy eyes.

" But since you insist we 'll go change and get the others." Amu  said as she went to get changed.

Once Amu and Kukai were out of sight Mira turned to Souko " Who are they? "
"Oh Amu is Ikuto's girlfriends and Kukai is Utau 's boyfriend " answered an annoyed Aruto. Honestly he couldn't stand Mira.

"But but Ikuto is mine " cried Saya as she ran to her father.

Ikuto could only shake his head and sigh. Then Ami came running towards Souko with the panthers and her siblings following her. Mira and Saya started screaming once they saw the panthers. Kuzumi thought the panthers were attacking Ami.

"Shoo you beasts move" he said as he hit miki with a newspaper.

She growled and tackled him to the ground. Ami , Souko, Aruto, Ikuto and Utau started laughing while Ami pried Miki off the now terrified man.
" To whom do these beasts belong to" shrieked Mira as Saya clung to her.

" Oh I'm terribly sorry but they belong to us" Amu told her as she and Kukai walked back out.
"Nee-chan that mean old lady nearly destroyed my ear drums"Ami said as she pointed at Mira.

"Anyway Ikuto dear is it true that this young lady is your girlfriend" Mira asked ignoring what Ami said.
"It's true so please ask Saya to refrain from strangling my son" cooed an annoyed Aruto.

Saya glared daggers at Amu who in return show the middle finger. "Bitch" muttered Saya.

Ikuto could but smirk at what did. 'At least she can put Saya in her place' he thought.

"Oh otou-san can we go on a bike ride with Amu and Kukai" asked Utau. She really just wanted to get away from Tadase.

"Sure just make sure you get back before 8"

"Momma can we go too" asked Saya.

"Sorry. Only 2 bikes. " Ikuto quickly added.

"Nice save" whispered amu.

"Tsk."

"Bye we'll be back later."