Chapter Sixty-Five: I'm gonna kill him

You would think that two weeks with your dad could mean some bonding.

Well I thought wrong.

I swear I was gonna kill him.

After two days of the boys no stop calling me, John threw my phone out the window. Then acted like nothing had happened. 

It didn't help that my connection with Hunter was severed. 

I literally can't mentally contact him....at all.

PLUS THE MAN PLAYED NO FUCKING MUSIC!!!!!!!

I would be stuck with him for hours on end, driving to a destination he never shares with me, in silence. Anytime I attempt at a conversation, we argue and I point out all the shitty things he has done. I wanted to die.

Oh and I tried to throw my self out of the car, only for him to tell me he removed the handle. Just for that reason. 

And now I am "banned" from hunts.

He won't let me go out and kick ass. No, he decides that he will lock me in a hotel room with wardings that won't let supernatural creatures in or out. The only way for it to be broken, is if the bloodline of the creator of the marking, enters the room. So unless Dean or Sam come anytime soon, I'm stuck.

I am in a prison. I swear. 

Currently, I am stuck in an old musty motel in Colorado. From what has been left out in his "findings", Its vamps. 

And to be clear, they don't sparkle or look have this bad ass sexy vibe from them. Their teeth are not just sharp canines, but sharp everything. Only way to get rid of them, is a nice chop of the head, or weaken them from dead man's blood. 

I have hunted vamps before. It was when Sam and Dean were out on a different one, while me and John hunted this cult of Vamps.

Let me tell ya, they can get into some pretty freaky blood fetishes.

But back to my prison, the motel is literally falling apart. The TV doesn't work at all. The only source of sound, is the neighbors screwing each other and John's police radio. Besides that, nada. Nothing. 

I'm so bored.

So now I am sitting on the bed, with unwashed sheets (You can smell the hooker off them) and practicing stitches on an apple. 

I'm at that level of boredom.

Lights shine from the windows, letting me know John decided to come back. I kept my back to the door and continued to stitch. The door clicked, as John unlocked the door. It opened with a large creak and heavy feet.

"John. Great your back!" I said sarcastically. "Bring food with you by chance? I'm starving."

"K-K-Kat?" A shaky voice says behind me. I slowly turn and I couldn't believe my eyes.

There was Dean, his face filled with shock and surprise. He dropped his duffle and ran into me, wrapping his large arms around me. I hugged him tight as I closed my eyes. Dean buries his head in my neck, and is shaking as I hold him. WE rock slightly, and completely ignore everything around us.

"You're okay." Dean whispered into my ear.

"Yeah. I'm okay." I tell him as my voice cracks. "Well, I'm bored out of my mind, but I'm okay."

Dean chuckles, and I can feel the smirk on his face. I pull away from the hug and hold his face. He had slight tears running down them. I use my thumbs to wipe them away.

"Kat?" I look at the door to see Sam and Hunter in his human form. Sam quickly comes over and hugs me, basically shoving Dean out of the way.

"Sammy." I breath as I hug him tight.

"I was so worried." Sam says to me. 

"I'm alright. Just dying of boredom." I chuckle, making Sam laugh. I pull away and see his smiling face. "Can't rid of me that easily Sasquatch."

I turn to Hunter. Hunter holds me in his arms. His large muscles exposing. Me and Hunter have a deep bond, and the fact we lost connection can mean that one of the parties are dead. I felt that Fear from Hunter, that I was gone. I inhale the manly smell of Hunter.

"I tam vos desiderabat." (I missed you so much) Hunter says to me.

"Ego sum ​​, et non sum profectus ." (I am here, and I'm not leaving.) I tell him. "Ut nequaquam ultra separationem . promitto." (Never again will we be separated like that. I promise.)

I pull away and look at my three boys. As much as we argued, I missed them so much. I craved to be with my brothers, kicking ass and taking names.

"I see you all are reacquainted." My smile turns into a scowl as I look at John. He has a smile on his face, with his arms crossed over his chest. He was leaning against the wall next to the closed door.

"Well, that happens when you're gone for weeks at  time. You should try it...oh wait." I growled. 

"Kat." Dean said as a warning.

"Get some rest. We are moving out at the next attack." John orders. Dean and Sam both nod and take a bed. I will just share with Dean I guess. Hunter can take the couch.

"We going on a hunt?" I asked with hope.

"Yup so get some rest Kitty-Kat." John said with a smile then sat in front of the police radio.

He called me kitty-Kat....like when I was kid.

The hell is going on?