Chapter Fifty-Nine: Tell Me How you really feel

When were got to the Drive In, Dean and Sam were interviewing. I was gonna get us free food. Now, having credit cards is great, but you got to use them wisely. So I change in the back of the car. I wore my Black jean shorts, that rise up in the back. My white tank top was cut across my stomach. It got clawed in a hunt and I loved the shirt to get rid of it. Black heeled boots and my hair down, I'm good to go. I walk into the Drive in, everyone was staring. I got up to the Cashier, and puffed out my boobs more, for some attention.

"Hi, can I get two burgers with Fries and A salad?" I ask. His eyes flicker from my chest to my eyes. He nods and gets the food. Sam was so weird in wanting a salad, but that him for being a weird health nut. My look on it, I'm gonna die hunting anyway so I better get the most out of it.

"He....Here is your food Ma'am." The boy stutters. I reach over the counter and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks." I whisper in his ear and Take the food to the car. That my friends, is how you get free food. Sam and Dean were already at the car. "Here's the grub." I shout at them. Their eyes widen.

"The hell are you wearing Kat?" Dean said coming closer and eyeing every guy here.

"Something that gets you a damn burger Dean." I growl. I shove the food into his chest and walk over to Sam.

"Kat, get in the car and stop whoring yourself around." I hear Dean say. That was hit me like a ton of bricks, Sam looked shocked.

"Excuse me?" I say as I turn around to him.

"You heard me. Get in the car." He ordered.

"Where the hell do you get off telling me that!" I yell as I start to get in his face. "I did this to get you food, while you shove me out of your investigation as usual."

"Kat, get. in. The. Car." He growls.

"No. I am not takin orders from Daddy's little solider!" I snap. I look into the place and make a decision. "I'm gonna go Whore myself around instead." I spat in his face. I started to walk away but he grabbed my arm.

"Katarina this is not a discussion. Get In The Damn CAR!" He yells.

"Why! You ashamed of me!"

"YES!" That was a blow to my heart. I step back and look at his face, it was anger and fury. I nod and walk to the trunk. I take my keys and unlock it. I open it and grab my duffel. I whistle and hunter comes over. When he exits the car, he was a human. That is what I needed.

"Kat! Where are you going!" Sam shouted, he was caught in the middle. I look at Dean who refused to look at me.

"Take care of Dean, Sammy. Before He does something stupid." I shout back. I take Hunter's giant hand and we start to walk down the road. "Hunter, How do I get something to get me out of here?" I ask him.

"Imagine what you want, feel it and say compareo." Hunter tells me as he takes both of my hands. I close my eyes and Imagine a motorcycle, a black one that drives so fast I could escape.

"Compareo." I whisper. I open my eyes and there is the bike. I get on and pet the sleek exterior. Hunter gets on behind me and wraps his arms around me. I chuckle at the fact a butch guy like him is riding Bitch.

"KAT!" I turn to see Dean and Sam running over. I reeve the engine and drive. Drive away from them, the people who I trusted. The people who cared for me. The people who look at me like I'm a monster.

The people I would call family.

"Katarina, pull over." Hunter shouted over the Engine. I pull over and it's a cemetery with willow Trees. I get off the bike and collapse in Sobs. My own brothers think I am monster. They don't want me. They hate me. Hunter hugs me tight, his warm embrace gives me comfort. I cry int his chest.

"What did I do?" I cry.

"Nothing, they just need time." Hunter says as he rubs my back.

"That's something I don't have anymore." I whimper. I close my eyes and drift to sleep in his arms, knowing I will be safe once more.

=====================

What do you think is up with Dean?

What will happen with Kat, now that she has run off?

Do you think that was okay for her to do, or is she over reacting?

Let me know, I actually want to hear your feedback.

Thank you for all the reads and putting up with my late updates.

~Charlie