Chapter Twenty-One: Never

" You look great." Dean tells me as I stare into the mirror. The black penny skirt clings to my body, and the tight low cut blouse is tucked in. The Black heels pinch my skin.

"I look ridiculous." I tell him. He sighs and goes and pays for the outfit. I stare at it more. I don't look like myself. I look like a secretary that is looking for a hook up. I grab the black jacket and put it on. It has a box figure on my shoulders, making it look weird. I look so stupid.

"Come on, put some crap on your face and lets get going." Dean groaned. He left the store and i got close to the mirror and started to apply the black eyeliner. After putting on my black wings, I take the dark red lipstick and roll it over my lips, making them pop. I head to the car and I hear a whistle from a few guys. Once I sit down, Sam glances over.

"Damn Kat, looks good." He says with a smirk.

"I hate heels." I tell them. They both laugh and we head to the airplane hanger.

-------------------------------------------------

We walk into the hanger and show the Guard our IDs. He accepted it. I walked with fear. I had a feeling we would get caught. We get close to the plane and Dean whips out his homemade device.

"What is that?" Sam asks.

"It's an EMF meter. Reads electromagnetic frequencies." Dean tells him. Sam rolls his eyes.

"Yeah, I know what an EMF meter is, but why does that one look like a busted-up walkman?"

"Cause that's what he made it out of. It's homemade." I sigh. Dean grinned like a 12 year old on christmas. He walked around and I walked to the emergency handle, feeling a pull. It was covered in yellow dust. "Guys." I call to them getting their attention. I run my fingers across the dust to examine it.

"What is this stuff?" Dean asked.

"One way to find out." Sam said as he took out a small bottle to put the dust in. Then we hear a door slam, knowing we were not alone. Dean looked over and made his hand look like a gun, signaling the real agents were here. A chill went down my spine. I took off my heels, making sure I made no noise. WE sneak out the back, the light hits us as we try not to make any noise. We walk normally, until the alarm starts, we break out into a run to the gate. Dean throws his jacket over the barbed wire, so we can climb over. The boys climbed over first, with no difficulty. The skirt however, did not like to move. I toss the heels over and start to climb. I get to the other side, but slip. Sam catches me luckily, and Dean grabs his jacket. WE jog to the car, but before we get in Dean makes a stupid comment. 

"Well, these monkey suits do come in handy."

---------------------------------------------

Without getting caught, we got to Jerry's office and had him analyze the dust. We all stood anxiously, not knowing was one of the worse feelings.

"Huh. This stuff is covered in sulfur." Jerry said with surprise.

"You're sure?" Sam asked, we all knew what sulfur was a sign of.

"Take a look for yourself." Jerry said, then a loud bang came from outside the office. "If you fellows will excuse me, I have an idiot to fire." I chuckle as Jerry walks out the door. Dean walks over and looks in the microscope.

"You know what your looking out Dropout?" I chuckle, Dean smirks.

"Hmm. You know, there's not too many things that leave behind a sulfuric residue." Dean said as he got up to face us.

"Demonic possession?" Sam said. I sigh and put my hands on my hips. Demons, were never our thing.

"It would explain how a mortal man would have the strength to open up an emergency hatch."

"If the guy was possessed, it's possible." I say as I pace around the room.

"This goes way beyond floating over a bed or barfing pea soup. I mean it's one thing to possess a person, but to use them to take down an entire airplane?" Dean says, trying to figure this out in his head, which was impressive when he got our food order right in his head.

"You ever heard of something like this before? Either of You?" Sam asked looking at us. Dean and I look at each other before we say it at the same time.

"Never."