Prologue

Spoilers for Episode 6.
You have been warned.

Lukas' POV.

"This... this guy's fit!" Jesse exhaled.

"Don't worry, we'll get him! AHHH!"

"Wait! Lukas..."

Wow, that shout came out of nowhere. Well, now I gotta find the White Pumpkin.

I opened the door to a dark, and creepy room.

"Jeez... where could he hide..."

"HA!"

I felt a heavy smack from the back and I fell down. Strange, I couldn't get up!

"YOU THINK YOU CAN CATCH ME? WELL, NOW I'LL DO SOMETHING THAT WILL CHANGE YOU, FOREVER."

I couldn't see much, but the next second, my head was covered with something.

"ESCAPE!"

My head was engulfed in nausea, and it was crazily pain.

"AHH!!"

"Lukas?"

It was Jesse's voice. I tried to get up.

"Ugh... Jesse..."

"AHH!!" She pounced on me and I fell again. The thing that was covering me was off.

"L-Lukas?! W-What's going on?"

"Jesse... hold on, let me figure this out..."

Couple seconds later...

"Yep, he got me pretty tough."

"There's the White Pumpkin! Catch him!"

Stampy and the others ran in, with their face in shock and Cassie and Stacy creeping towards me.

"Wait! For all I know, Lukas can't be the White Pumpkin. He won't!" Jesse defended me.

"Yeah right, say that to the pumpkin he's carrying." Cassie growled.

"So what should we do now?" Dan asked.

"I suggest we throw him outside. Let the zombies enjoy him." Cassie smirked evily.

"Outside?! No way!" Petra said.

"That's pretty rough Cassie. Let's just settle for now." Stampy suggested.

"Fine. But I won't trust him."

"And I don't trust you!" Jesse shot back. I kinda feel better with her helping me.

"How about we lock him up? There's a room just down the hall." Stacy said, pointing towards the stairs.

"I'm going with him." Jesse said firmly.

I smiled a bit and suddenly the world shook.

Their voices were fading.

"Lukas? Luukass.."