Chapter 23 ☆

||Isabella||
Its happening. I'm getting married to Neymar. I'm taking a huge step in my life right now and i really wish my parents were here. Next to me, wishing me all the best.

"You look beautiful, Bella" His sister said. I was thankful I had her around as she helped me alot. My career had its ups but also it's downs. She was there the whole time alongside Maddie who helped me get through the downs.

And for Neymar? What can i say? He has been the best boyfriend and now almost my husband. We also had our ups and downs, but instead of creating a scene or rather a drama, we talked it out. Every fight we had, we made sure we talked it out.

I was now standing at the entrance of the aisle. All the guest were standing now. I walked down the aisle and could see my love waiting for me, looking good as ever, grinning from ear to ear. I hope even after our marriage, he keeps grinning at me like that.

I didn't feel nervous or scared, because I was getting married to the man of my dreams. We said our marriage vows and then the priest said "you may kiss the bride" to Neymar. We kissed, a passionate kiss, one that I'll remember forever.

We walked down the aisle as a happily married couple. Everyone happily clapping their hands and wishing us all the best. I threw my bouquet once I was outside the church and Maggie caught it. It's a blessing I guess.

Blessings come and go, miracles stay forever. That's what happened in my life. A very interesting miracle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THE END
(A/N)
Hey guys!! I finally finished this book. Just a short story :) thank you all so much for your comments and reviews on this book. Thank you for taking time to read this book!! Means so much to me to see that there are people reading my book.
Once again THANK YOU and love you guys Xx