Chapter 2 ☆

||Isabella||
I'm currently ordering some breakfast at my local restaurant just a few blocks away from my house. My boss called and said he needs to talk to me about something important. I grabbed my breakfast and drove off to work.

"Bella Mr P wants to see you in his office immediately" I heard Sofia, the girl who works at the counter told me. She's basically the sweetest girl I've met here in my job. I nodded and flashed a smile and walked to Mr P's room. Wonder what he's gonna talk about.

"Mr P?" I said while knocking the door. I slowly entered his room after he asked me to come in.

"Good Morning Bella! Just the person I was looking for" he said with a smile. He smiles and laughs alot. He's the fun boss. Not those grumpy bosses who think they rule the goddamn world.

"Morning Mr P! You wanted to talk to me about something?" I asked him.

"Ahh yes. Isabella, do you know the famous sports show Sports Journal?" He asked me.

"Not much but I've heard a lot about it. Why?" I asked confused.

"Well, they called me up a few moments ago and told me that they want to hire you as their new Tv Host" he said. I was shocked when I heard his words. Sports Journal is one of the best tv shows in this industry and they want me? Oh my god!

"Excuse me sir what?" I asked shocked. I still couldn't believe the fact that they want ME to be their host. This is insane.

"Bella? Hello? Earth to Bella?" He said shaking my hand.

"Y.. yes sir" I said still stunned.

"So do you agree?" He asked me. I asked him what will I get and where am I going to be and stay. He told me everything and showed me the agreements and all those boring stuff.
"Barcelona? Spain? I don't speak Spanish!!" I said freaked out. 

"Dont worry Bella they speak English also" he said in a "duh" tone. Right. They speak English. Oh god Bella can you stop being dumb?

"So Isabella, do you agree?" He asked me. I didn't know what to say. I mean my home is here. Memories. Maddie is here. If I cancel this offer Maddie might just kill me. Come on Bella, think wisely. It's for your own good.

"I agree Mr P" I said smiling. He shook my hand and got up from his chair.

"Well then, what are you waiting for? Your flight leaves in 5 hours to Barcelona, Spain. Have a safe trip and good luck Bella. We'll all miss you for sure" my boss said. I thanked him and walked out of his room. I told everyone and they were so happy for me. We all took a group photo and then I made my way home. Wow this is the luckiest Friday ever.

After I got into my car I dialled Maddie's number and put it on speaker. I put my phone on my lap and started driving.

"OH MY GOD!! DID YOU AGREE? DID YOU SAY YES? PLEASE TELL ME YOU SAID YES BELLA!! " Maddie started shouting and squeling on the phone. I laughed and told her i agreed and she started jumping around like some 3 year old. I couldn't stop laughing it was too funny listening to her.

After a few minutes I reached home. Maddie said she'll meet me at the airport. I got home and quickly went to my room and packed all of my stuff. For starters I packed my clothes. Later when I'm settled in Spain, I'll pack my whole house. I showered and changed into a pair of leggings with a sweatshirt. I went bare face because I don't want to go on a 7 hour flight with makeup. It'll get smudged.

Few hours went by and my office driver came to take me to the airport. I looked one last look to my house, took a deep breath and got into the car.

Barcelone better be a blessing and not a horrible curse.