Chapter 13 ☆

||Bella||
Okay so I don't know if I'm being a bad person or I'm just being too judgemental but, I think Neymar is using me.

I've realized that he always asks me to do his chores for him, as though I'm his personal assistant.

For the past few weeks he has asked me to pick up his laundry after work, bring him his stuff for every game and clean his house. Well cleaning his house was once. I got tired after that. I don't mind taking care of Davi, but why is Neymar asking me to do his work? It feels so weird. It's like I'm not his friend anymore, I'm his assistant. And I had to do a lot of things for him. Not just the three things I mentioned.

Oh look he's calling. Wow. I would be stunned if actually asked if we can go for a movie and not do a chore.

"Hey Bella can you help me pick up my suit at the laundry? I gave one for a quick wash for my dinner tomorrow" he said. That's it.

"No" i said.

"What?" He asked stunned. Ha! How nice.

"I said no" I said sternly.

"What why. You have nothing to do today" he said. Bitch. I have a life.

"Oh really? Well I have a life" I said in a cold tone.

"This is what happens when a girl losses her family when she's young. She becomes a diva!" He said in a cold voice. That struck me hard. My eyes started to fill with water.

"Excuse me? Mind your words" I said.
"You don't know what is it to have a family" he said.

"You don't know how much it hurts not to have one" I said as I hung up. I started to silently cry. Why is this happening to me? The moment I thought everything was going well, something screws up. I didn't know Neymar was a cold guy.

I couldn't contain my anger. I drove to his house and knocked on his door like an asshole.

"What? Want to help me now?" He said with his arms crossed.

"Yeah. I want to help you to realize how it feels to be a loner. A girl with no parents or a family. Yeah I have no family, but Neymar you have to realize that words can hurt someone. Your manner was what I was least expecting. I feel like you have been using me for all of your needs. You have been asking me to do every single thing for you. I'm a human being Neymar. A human being. I have a job, that's why I came here. Not to come and help you. I hope you at least realize that" I said and left his house. Feels a bit better to have told him what I felt. He should know. He's being a huge asshole.

As I sat down in front of my laptop with ice cream, I felt bad. For not only screaming at Neymar but for being rude. I hope he thinks of what I said in a good way. A way that he could understand. In my mind right now, all I'm chanting is please think of what I said Neymar.

I suddenly heard my phone ringing. It was Neymar. Ok there is a chance he's gonna say we can't be friends anymore. I hope that doesn't happen.

"Hello?" I said in a low voice.

"Hey.. uh can you open the door?" He said in a low voice too. He's outside? What?

I ran to the door and opened it. I saw Neymar standing there with a huge bouquet of roses and chocolates. Okay awkward.

"Hey" he said giving a small smile.

"Hi" I said. This is awkward.

"Uh so these are for you. Oh and this too" he said handing me a small red paper bag.

I opened it and saw a beautiful black coat. It was one of those sleek and soft ones. I was stunned. I didnt know he could shop.

"Wow thanks Neymar... but what is this for?" I asked confused.

"Well Bella I'm sorry. I realized that I've been using you. Like a lot. And I just wanted to ask you something" he said scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah?" I said.

"Would you follow me to Brazil and meet my parents?" He asked in a fearly way. His parents? Wait hold up are we getting married? Nobody told me I'm getting married.

"Are we getting married?" I asked. Ok I should've not asked that.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. So why must I meet your parents?" I asked confused.

"Well they said that I was being a douche and asked to bring you over for dinner. And also said they wanna meet you. I don't really know why" he said.

"Well, I'd love to come.. but-

"Dont worry I've told your boss he said you can stay as long as you want" he said. Okay I'm definitely not sure if I'm gonna get married in Brazil but if I do I'd probably be surprised.

"Wow. You're fast" I said.

"So can you come?" He asked.

"Yes. I can" I said. I can't believe I just said that oh my god.

Brazil, here I come! With my super hot best friend!