Chapter 7☆

||Isabella||
"Thank you Isabella. For making me look like the old me again" Neymar said laughing.

"No problemo" I said. I went into the washroom and tried cleaning of the coffee stain. Not possible. We're gonna be on air in 10 minutes and I still smell like coffee.

"Isabella. Come on. Your make up artist and stylist are waiting my darling" Mr Pablo said in a sassy tone. Again. I went to the dressing room and I must say, it was huge. It was bigger than the one at my office at home. I sat on the chair and the make up artist worked her magic on my face. Not much of a difference but I looked good.

"Oh darling your clothes" someone said in a British accent. A Brit?
I turned around and looked at who it was. I guess it was my stylist. She had long brown wavy hair, striking blue eyes and gorgeous eyelashes. Make-up lightly covering her beautiful face. She was goals. She is goals.

"Yeah.. I spilled coffee by accident" I said. I put the blame on me because I didn't want anyone to know I already met Neymar.

"Well, I'm here to help. Come on, let me get you looking as good as before" she said holding my hands and pulling me into the huge closet. It was heaven. So many dresses, shoes, skirts, just everything. She picked out a blue and gold sequined skater dress. It was gorgeous. I've never seen anything like that before. It matched my shoes so I didn't have to change them. I changed out of my coffee covered outfit and wore the dress. I can't believe I'm saying this but I looked beautiful. I've never felt so happy in my life. It's all finally working out.

I walked out of the dressing room and everyone in there stared in awe. You could tell I was blushing alot because I'm pretty sure my face looks like a tomato.

I thanked my stylist for the help and my make up artist too. 2 minutes before we air. I went to the set and saw the green screen and two white sofa's placed on there. The typical Sports Journal style. The director gave me a script that I can keep during the show for the questions.

This was it. I can't believe this was happening. I said a small prayer and waited for Neymar. Well, he does take long to change. I mean he's famous so I guess its okay right? He has to look good in front of basically anything.

We were gonna go on air and Neymar came running out. He wore a black tee and black jeans. Nike sneakers. Well, he looked good tho. I walked up on the stage. It was weird. He was staring. So much.

"You look, beautiful" he said with his eyes sparkling.

"Oh did I look uglier before?" I asked in a sarcastic way.

"I mean you were always beautiful but it's my first time seeing you like this" he said giving a small laugh.

"Relax Neymar I was kidding. Thank you" I said smiling. I read the script one last time before we went on air.

As I said, its all finally working out.

(A/N)
*I have a polyvore account that is used for creating sets for stories. I created this a few hours ago :)*