Chapter 17 ☆

||Isabella||
"Thanks for the medications" I said to Neymar as we were driving home from the clinic.

"Hey it was nothing" he said.

The whole journey was quite until he blasted the radio and started singing.
Not to be me and or rude, but he sucks at singing!!

"How was my awesome the singing?" He asked while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"It was brilliant" I said with a fake smile. I couldn't just tell him straight to the face it'll be rude.

"Yeah it's better than yours" he said while acting "cool".

"No actually if I were to be a singer they would actually accept me in the industry" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"You suck" I said to him. We were laughing on our way home and had a fun conversation.

"Ahhh home sweet home" I said as I laid on the couch. I was tired. I get tired fast these days.

"Hey I need to ask you something" he said.

"Go on" I replied.

"I wanna take the girl I like for a date. What theme should I do? I need ideas" I said. Seriously. Just go with anything goddamit why are you asking me when I'm sick and about to puke.

"Well, I don't know" I said.

"If a guy would take you out, what would you like?" He asked. For crying out loud JUST TAKE HER TO MCDONALDS.

"Well, I wouldn't want anything so fancy. Maybe a late night beach date" I said. I always liked that.

"Great idea" he said.

"Oh and wear a tuxedo. You'll look great" I said smiling. Why did I even say that he probably already ordered a tuxedo from Givenchy.

"Thanks for the advice" he said with a little giggle. That giggle of his UGH I love it.

"So... when's the date?" I asked.

"In 2 days" he said. Wait so he's gonna get everything ready in 2 days?? What??

Oh wait nevermind he's Neymar he gets everything done in a snap of a finger.

Well guess I'll be home alone. I'll probably be crying. He's such a wonderful person to be with. His sense of humour just makes me laugh so loud.

"Well, you get some rest. I'll get dinner" he said.

"Are you cooking?" I asked.

"Well.. Yeah" he said.

"Oh God Neymar I'm already puking don't make me pass out" I said while laughing.

"So funny oh my god I'm laughing" he said with a stone face. It made me laugh more.

"Okay shut up I'm carrying you up the room" he said as he carried me up. I started screaming and squealing and laughing so much my stomach hurt.

"Now stay here and I'll get you dinner" he said. I nodded like a child and after he left the room continued laughing. I don't know why was I laughing so much it's weird.

I was bored in the room and I already felt better actually. Maybe it was just a one-time thing. I tied my hair in a messy bun and went down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was on his phone.

"So chef where's the food?" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

"Hey you're supposed to be resting" he said as he came close to me.

"I'm fine now. Really I'm fine don't worry" I said while smiling.

"So whats for dinner?" I asked.

"I don't know what to make. I'm searching online" he said.

"Let's make lasagna!!" I said.

"Lasagna? I don't know how to make that and besides it'll take time" he said.

"Seriously. Neymar lasagna takes about 45 minutes to prepare its not that long" I said.

"Fine" he said like a kid.

"I'll make it you go do whatever you want" I said as I starter looking for ingredients.

"No but I wanna help" he whined. Kid.
"Fine then don't whine" I said laughing.

I started making the sauce and cutting all the stuff. Suddenly hands from behind me came and started cutting too. We were so close. He was obviously taller than me. His face was gently resting on my shoulder. Chills ran down my spine. I was sweating. I didn't know what to do but just stand there and cut the tomato.

In fact, I was as red as a tomato.